- Would you like to contribute to the data protection of Rabobank worldwide?
- You can make a difference by making sure we as a bank 'do the right thing'
About Our Client
The 18 people in Group Data Privacy Office make sure that Rabobank processes personal data, in line with internal and external guidelines, protects personal data and acts within the legal and ethical boundaries. Working together is the way we work; as 1 open and welcoming Rabobank team. Talking of Rabobank: We are a Dutch bank that operates in 38 countries for over 9,5000,000 customers. Together with these customers, our members and partners we stand side by side to create a world in which everyone has access to enough healthy food. In the Netherlands we work to create a country in which people are happy with how they live, work and do business.
PME provides specialised (deep knowledge) expertise on data protection themes and is responsible for global policies and standards, high risk and complex case management and support to the Rabobank organisation with regards to complex privacy matters. PME is looking for experts on Privacy by Design, Personal Data Breach Management, Personal Data Transfers, Transparency, Individuals Rights and/or Record Keeping.
As a Senior Privacy Officer/Expert you contribute by supporting GPO in exercising her regulatory oversight tasks, and in informing, advising and issuing privacy (incl. record keeping) recommendations to the organisation. Using your expertise, knowledge and skills, you make sure that Rabobank processes, retains and disposes records in line with internal and external guidelines, protects personal data and acts within the legal and ethical boundaries. You can make a difference by making sure we as a bank 'do the right thing'.
Top 3 responsibilities
- Absorbing new and upcoming laws, regulations and regulatory guidances and assessing the impact for Rabobank
- Providing expert opinions and realising the development and implementation of privacy policies and standards.
- Using your broad and in-depth privacy expertise and your expertise on financial legislation, and your networking skills, you are able to translate regulatory requirements into clear instructions and guidance for over 40,000 Rabobank colleagues worldwide
The Successful Applicant
You and your talent
- HBO with 5-10 years of experience or WO with 5-8 years of experience in (operational) risk management governance, preferably within an international financial institution;
- You have one or more of the following certifications: CIPP/E, CIPT, CIPM, certification, the post executive specialisation course on Privacy and Data Protection Legislation
- Capable of functioning in a large, complex, international organisation with a diverse stakeholders framework with different interests;
- (senior) stakeholder management and program management skills
- Fluent in English, both verbally and in writing and more than basic knowledge of the Dutch language
- Complex problem solving and customer oriented attitude
What's on Offer