- You will be part of the management team in Amsterdam.
- You will provide critical support to the client companies.
Over onze klant
The Company is a global leader in fund services, corporate governance and related asset services with staff across 80 offices worldwide. With more than $1 trillion in assets under administration, we deliver end-to-end solutions and exceptional service to meet our clients' needs.
- You will manage and train a team of corporate administrators and support staff (currently six members). Jointly with your Accounting counterpart you will guide, coach and provide performance feedback on a team of 12;
- You will be fully responsible for all legal and corporate matters for client companies involved in Real Assets and provide guidance to the Private Equity team where needed;
- You will maintain a portfolio of client entities and ensure the entities are kept in good standing and comply with laws and regulations, including any regulatory requirements;
- You will communicate with and advise clients, other departments worldwide, legal and tax advisors, notaries, other professionals, and government institutions, among others;
- You will work closely with our Centre of Excellence teams (located in Lithuania and India) who may centralize requests;
- You will work on various multi-jurisdictional projects within the Real Assets line of business of Company Fund Services;
- You will be responsible for handling the KYC/AML processes of new and existing clients, together with our KYC/AML team;
- You will provide client Directorships, subject to the Company's internal policies;
- You will draft legal documents, review and assess relevant legal documentation and advice from third parties;
- You will signal any legal/tax issue of a client transaction and liaise with the client and/or advisor;
- You will proactively initiate and support our marketing and sales efforts by developing a network of professionals and advising existing clients and prospects on (new) products, and attracting new business.
- Whether you will be an Assistant Vice President or a Vice President will be depending on seniority and relevant experience.
- You have strong track record in team management;
- You preferably have a degree in corporate law with at least 5 - 8 years relevant experience in a comparable environment;
- Exposure to Real Asset investment structures is an advantage, but not a pre-requisite;
- Experience within the Trust-sector is an advantage;
- You display a risk-oriented yet client serviced approach;
- You have experience in drafting and/or reviewing board minutes;
- You showcase (practical) knowledge of Dutch corporate law and regulations;
- You are commercial, hands-on, have a dynamic attitude and an international mind-set;
- You are able to independently manage a client portfolio;
- Knowledge of or prior exposure to KYC and AML procedures is an advantage;
- You have the willingness to further develop financial, (international) tax and company law knowledge;
- You pride yourself in being responsible, reliable and able to work within a team;
- You are a fluent in English speaker (both verbal and written).
Your well being is of paramount importance to us, and central to our success. We provide a range of benefits, training and education support, and flexible working arrangements to help you achieve success in your career while balancing personal needs. Ask us about specific benefits in your location.
We recognize diversity as a source of organizational pride and strength. We have made it a priority to reflect our nation's evolving diversity in the people we hire, and the culture we create in our organization.
The Company welcomes and encourages applications from people with disabilities. Accommodations are available upon request for candidates taking part in all aspects of the selection.