Senior Legal Operations Consultant
Re-defining in-house legal by implementation of legal technology as new strategy
Joining a expanding and rapidly growing ambitious IT organisation
Over onze klant
Turning the latest technology trends into advantages for customers, our client is a pioneer when it comes to global digital and IT consultancy.
Taken en verantwoordelijkheden
Overall responsible for the digital transformation of the current legal department, including but no limited to the following key responsibilities of the Senior Legal Operations Consultant consists of the following:
- Designing a long-term legal operations business strategy;
- Business change management;
- Integration of the legal operations functions and influencing and building strong relationships throughout the business;
- Supporting the development and maintenance of (contract) templates/standard procedures;
- Preparation, management and creation of company legal policies and procedures for the purpose of improving efficiency and effectiveness of the legal department;
- Giving training on new systems, company policies and procedures.
- Relevant Master degree in Law (Dutch);
- Relevant work experience (4-8 years) gained as lawyer (in a law firm and/or in-house) or in a similar position, and relevant experience in a project management/delivery function;
- Demonstrated knowledge of digital transformation of the legal function
You also recognize yourselves to be:
- having superior organizational skills;
- paying extraordinary attention to detail;
- having a mindset that improvement is always just around the corner, and should be realized!
Excellent primary and secondary conditions. You will join a team of ambitious pioneers, striving always for the optimal results. If you can't beat, then join!