Senior Legal Counsel
Wide diversity of legal topics
Over onze klant
Our client is an global manufacturer of a variety of products.
Taken en verantwoordelijkheden
- Provide legal support to the organization.
- Draft, review and negotiate contracts
- Corporate housekeeping
- Support in compliance training's including antitrust compliance
- Legal support of the business units including Finance, Purchasing, IT and HR
- Work with external law firms
- Work with IT-tools for contract management and drafting
- Monitor legislation and inform the relevant business partner
- Legal support for the internal licensing and service structure between affiliated companies
- Present to and advise senior management on a broad array of legal topics
- Leading and supporting negotiations with external partners
- Support in project work including corporate restructurings
The ideal candidate has experience as an inhouse counsel or in a large law firm in an international environment. The candidate is an independent thinking, fast learning team player with strong business partnering skills. You have a clear understanding of the requirements of a multinational and a strong business acumen.
Besides from the above mentioned, you have/are
- Law degree
- 10+ years of work experience preferably with a multinational and/or a large law-firm preferably in corporate, general commercial matters, licensing, IP, procurement
- Strong analytical thinking, result-oriented and self dependent
- Highly motivated, flexible with strong character; can scope with stress and challenging business cases
- Strong written and verbal communication and presentation skills
- Excellent Dutch & English proficiency; additional languages preferable
- Ability to work in multinational and interdisciplinary dynamic teams
We offer the candidate a divers role in an international organization, where every day is different. A great team that also has fun together. Furthermore a good salary, bonus and other secondary benefits.