Senior Legal Administrator
Interesting managing role
Over onze klant
Aztec has conquered a significant foot print and is a market leader in Fund and Corporate Services. Incorporated in 2001 in Jersey, now twenty years later it employs over 950 people across 5 jurisdictions (Guernsey, Jersey, Luxembourg, the Netherlands and United Kingdom) and 6 offices and services over 4500 entities worldwide. Rewarded for its client-centric teams, multi-jurisdictional solutions and award-winning service.
Aztec provides Fund, Corporate, Depositary, Management Incentive and Advanced Portfolio Services to its clients. Clients are represented in different sectors such as Private Equity, Real Assets, Private Debt, Corporates and Institutional Investors.
This vacancy is for the Dutch branch based in Amsterdam, the Netherlands.
Taken en verantwoordelijkheden
- Act as first point of contact and client facing team member for a number of fund structures, key clients and business partners;
- Responsible from a legal perspective for a complex range of funds, investment vehicles, management companies and associated fund structures and liaise directly with clients and intermediaries as necessary;
- Co-ordinate and process routine and complex fund operations, such as drawdowns, distributions, transfers of interest and fund closings in eFront and distribute fund and investor related documentation via Investment Café;
- Co-ordinate legal, tax and other professional advice;
- Co-ordinate all company secretarial matters, including attendance and preparation of minutes for board meetings and shareholder meetings;
- Responsible for the completion and maintenance of accurate investor records and process all investor changes / transfers thereon;
- Responsible for KYC and CDD procedures on client and investor structures in close cooperation with clients' legal department and Aztec's compliance and risk department;
- Responsible for the preparation of manual and electronic payment instructions to settle fund expenses and to ensure the maintenance of the electronic payments library;
- Assist with billing information for clients, including analysis of time spent and debtor management;
- Ensure staff are trained on electronic banking systems and co-ordinate the opening of new bank accounts;
- Ensure regulatory and statutory fillings are made in timely manner (among others statutory filings, tax filings, FATCA, CRS, DAC6 and UBO register);
- Manage the accounts distribution and filing process;
- Guide, train, coach and supervise medior and junior staff of your team
- Master in Laws (i.e. Corporate Law), obtained at a university in Europe;
- Living in the Netherlands;
- 3-5 years work experience; you have gained work experience with both corporate (secretarial) work and fund administration;
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills both towards clients as colleagues;
- Demonstrated experience with coaching more junior colleagues or willingness to take this upon you;
- Demonstrated computer skills;
- You can easily multitask, work under pressure and possess a can-do mentality;
- Fluent in busines English, both verbal and written;
- Knowledge of German is preferred
Good primary and secundary salary benefits, as well as growth opportunities in a young, ambitious team. The position is a full-time position based in Amsterdam.