Senior Internal Auditor - Chemical company
Looking for entrepreneurial and driven auditor
Experience within Chemical/Manfacturing sector, listed companies
Over onze klant
A chemical company with a worldwide presence.
Taken en verantwoordelijkheden
- Planning, coordinating and performing various internal audits with/without supervision
- Identify risk areas through formal and informal risk assessments and gap analyses
- Working alongside IT Auditors during performance of integrated audits
- Responsible for the audit reports preparation. Writing and working with IAF management to communicate action plans resulting from audit findings and recommendations, ensuring that all significant areas are appropriately documented and addressed
- Building networks and relationships with other functional areas to build support for the audit plans and initiatives;
- Actively participating in the SOX Compliance implementation together with the rest of Internal Audit and Internal Control team
- Actively participating in different projects and activities of the function, including strengthening internal control environment project, Data Analytics, SOX implementation, etc.
- Responsible for strong cooperation and link between Internal Audit, Internal Control and Risk Management.
- University degree preferably in economics, finance, accounting & audit and/or business administration
- Professional certification such as CPA, CIA, ACCA, CIMA, CISA or similar
- Thorough knowledge of accounting theory, internal control and auditing standards.
- Knowledge and experience in COSO and SOX requirements.
- Minimum of 3-5 years audit experience in public accounting and/or internal audit function in a large international company
- A competitive remuneration package