Senior Information Security Engineer (Cloud)
Working at one of the worlds largest retailers
Dynamic and International working environment
Over onze klant
The client is a multinational conglomerate that designs and sells ready-to-assemble furniture, kitchen appliances and home accessories. They have been the world's leading furniture retailer since 2009. The brands DNA focuses on sustainability, eco friendliness and simplicity.
Taken en verantwoordelijkheden
The client is looking for people who share and are passioned about their culture and values that are very much a part of our business and day to day work life. For you to thrive and grow it's important that you naturally lead with the set of values, such as togetherness, renew and improve, simplicity, different with a meaning and caring for people and planet amongst others. You like finding the needle in a haystack. You also have experience in operations such as running and maintaining software, operating a large cloud deployment.
What you bring to the table:
* You will be part of an agile team, improving the security posture of development infrastructure at IKEA; at the moment focusing on securing our Google Cloud Platform & Azure environment.
* Experience on GCP Networking services like VPC and firewall.
* You will be responsible for GCP Monitoring services & Logging service via Stack driver Suite and experience in GCP serverless architecture using cloud function & Cloud Run along with cloud scheduler.
* Regular Security audits to make sure stateless and stateful level firewalls are configured leak proof and to mitigate any issues found in the process, quarterly Vulnerability Assessment and Penetration Testing (VAPT) provided by GCP and then resolving any risks on environment.
* Taking a leading role in designing the protective and preventive process and capabilities in close collaboration with our Cyber Security Center, other cyber security teams and tech teams.
* Constantly looking for new ways of digesting data and security feeds from security systems, cloud projects and on-premise systems to give us the edge in the protect and prevent area. To succeed in the role, we see that you have experience in many of the following:
* Security in the cloud o Cloud native security frameworks and controls o Hands-on experience of building large-scale, secure cloud-based solutions o Container security o GCP overall infrastructure cost optimization strategies. o Resource monitoring via SCC. o Cryptography o Logging and log parsing
* Zero trust security model
* GCP Compute services like Compute Engine, Kubernetes Engine, App Engine, etc.
* Programming / scripting (Python, Java-script, Angular, Typescript eg.)
* Vulnerability management
* Compliance (GDPR, PCI-DSS, China CSL etc.)¨
* System administration
* Operational IT security monitoring and administration tools
At Group Digital, the digital agenda is set to keep the client leading in an uncertain and fast-moving environment. They drive the development, provision and operation of their digital products and services using new and existing technology and agile delivery methods to deliver at pace. At the same time, they provide a home for digital skills to both develop and extend the technical, people and business skills needed to ensure continuous development and growth of their digital capability.
In this role you report to the Chapter Lead.
The role is based in Amsterdam.