Senior IFRS Specialist
Fast pacing and dynamic environment.
Opportunity to shape your own role.
Over onze klant
Currently we are partnering with T-Mobile. T-Mobile is a telecommunication provider with a headquarter based in The Hague. As part of Deutsche Telekom, T-Mobile holds an important position in the field of mobile Internet. With over 2,000 enthusiastic colleagues they ensure that their customers can keep in touch.
Within T-Mobile, the functional finance department is part of the finance division. The department is responsible for the financial administration of T-Mobile, Tele2, BEN and T-Mobile Home brands. In addition to the regular operational accounting activities, the department is working on a number of large projects, which also includes cooperation with Deutsche Telekom. Examples include the recent implementation of the new reporting standards, optimization of administrative processes through extensive automation and robotization, and the CAPEX investments in the mobile network. In addition to the daily tasks you are a business partner to other departments within the companies. The department makes its contribution to strategic decisions within T-Mobile.
Taken en verantwoordelijkheden
The senior IFRS specialist deals with various tasks such as:
* Responsible for analyzing the impact of IFRS guidelines on the group, management and legal reporting;
* Responsible for setting out guidelines to business partners, the other finance discipline (s) and operational accounting disciplines;
* Responsible for bringing complex accounting topics into line with relevant stakeholders;
* Managing the technical accounting of commercial value flows and accounting projects, in addition acting as a project manager if necessary;
* The (Sr.) IFRS Specialist also ensures a stable and error-free IFRS 15/16 administration. He also ensures that the operational business processes support the IFRS15 / 16 reporting;
* The financial processes of IFRS 15/16 must be aligned with the business processes;
* Preparation and management of reporting of financial instruments in accordance with IFRS9;
* Preparation of financial statements with associated disclosures in line with applicable law and (IFRS) regulations;
* Maintaining the risks in all these processes in line with the internal control framework.
* Master's or bachelor's degree in Finance;
* at least 5 years of relevant work experience;
* Good knowledge of IFRS guidelines;
* Experienced in financial planning, analysis and reporting;
* Knowledge of SAP is an advantage.
* A nice office close to The Hague Hollands Spoor train station;
* 30 holidays;
* Challenging position in a dynamic organization.