Senior Fund Lawyer (Fund Services)
Leading a dynamic team
Strategy, structuring and managing broad portfolio of international clients
Over onze klant
Our client is a key player in the trust industry for over more than 40 years, serving both national and international clients who wish to operate in the Netherlands, by providing them guidance and advise in different fields: Corporate Client Services, Private Capital & Hedge Funds Services, Capital Markets and Private Wealth.
Our Client understands local rules, culture and customs and how these affect legal and regulatory requirements in the Netherlands.
Do you want to become a colleague to over 4,000 professionals in 30 jurisdictions?
Taken en verantwoordelijkheden
You will be responsible for:
- the management of the funds in your portfolio, e.g. meeting obligations arising out or from the fund documentation, handling regulatory and AML related legal issues, maintenance of legal records;
- actively coaching medior and junior team members;
- actively participating in growing and marketing our business.
The ideal candidate:
- has a Dutch Law master degree (Corporate/Fiscal/Notary/Private Law);
- has between 3-7 years of relevant work experience, gained at a law firm, in a traineeship, at an asset manager or in-house;
- has experience in financial/fund services;
- is proficient in both Dutch and English, written and spoken;
- is passionate about contributing to the development of (more junior) colleagues and has the ambition to possibly grow into a managerial position
Excellent primary and secondary benefits at a dynamic, international organization based in Amsterdam