Senior Financial Risk Manager - Online Bank
maintaining the financial risk management framework
perform in-depth risk and scenario analyses to determine where the risks lie
About Our Client
My client offers a wide range of investment products to its customers that inherently carry various financial risks. In this role you will make an important contribution to improving our organization by assessing the financial risks in critical processes, systems and product innovations. We expect you to help the business move forward in a prudent and robust way.
You will be responsible for maintaining the financial risk management framework and ensure that the financial risks (including credit risk related to client margin trading and lending products, market risk, liquidity, interest rate and investment risk) stay within the defined risk appetite. You will also be responsible for validating Binck internal risk and investment models, the financial risk related reporting processes (i.e. COREP, FINREP, ICAAP, ILAAP).
You will perform in-depth risk and scenario analyses to determine where the risks lie in specific financial processes. Where necessary, you will propose improvement measurements and monitor the implementation of these improvements. You will also contribute to the reports prepared for the Board and Risk Committees. You are also expected to keep your knowledge up-to-date of new laws and regulations in your field. In this position you will closely work together with colleagues from Risk & Capital Management and you will be a sparring partner of the business. You will have an active role in the Asset & Liabilities Committee.
The Successful Applicant
- A completed university degree in finance/economics, or related field and preferably a FRM and/or CFA certification
- At least 5 years of relevant work experience in the field of Financial Risk Management, in banking and investment management
- Good knowledge of relevant laws and regulations
- Sound knowledge of banking and investment products
- Experience with ALM, model validation, stress testing, ICAAP, ILAAP, recovery plans
- Experience with preparation and monitoring of risk appetite parameters related to financial risks
What's on Offer
- a fitting remuneration package