- Big 4 background + banking and/ or leasing expereince
- Excellent knowledge of IFRS Financial Reporting
Over onze klant
Our client is a leading North-West European Factoring & Leasing Company and is a subsidiary of one of the largest banks in the NL. They are active in business finance, asset leasing, accounts receivable financing, stock financing and credit management.
Provide guidelines and guidance to the Procure to Pay (P2P) and General Accounting (GA) departments to improve the process and the period closings.
Actively involved in the period closings by making memos to explain the balance and P&L changes to management.
Maintaining the internal control environment
- Master's degree in Accounting & Control supplemented with a Post Graduate
degree in Accountancy (RA, CPA or similar)
- Multi-year experience in a finance/accounting role
- Knowledge of IFRS standards
- Knowledge of internal control guidelines and ERP and related general ledger
(preferably SAP) systems
- Speaks English, Dutch/French/German would be an advantage
- Analytically strong, advisable and excellent communication skills
Lots of room to grow both personally and professionally
A personal development budget
A solid pension plan