- A high level, senior position within the biopharmaceutical industry
- System owner of specific assigned utility infrastructure, systems and equipment
About Our Client
You'll be part of the project team designing and constructing one of the major capital bio-pharmaceutical projects in The Netherlands.
As a senior electrical engineer you'll be in the lead from start-up phase to identify, develop and implement engineering solution aligned with the design standards.
In this role you are responsible for the design and construction of the new facility:
- Review / Resolve project design and operational coordination issues
- Coordinate new power installations, incoming power design and electrical infrastructure needs.
- Select and commission facility equipment and systems for design, technical approvals and coordination
- System owner of all facility equipment and systems including coordination for CMMS
- Assure all electrical systems are in compliance with regulatory requirements and oversee the development of user requirements
- Perform and facilitate rout cause failure analysis
The Successful Applicant
For this project you have at least 10 years of relevant work experience within the BioPharma Clean Room or Data Centre experience (knock out criteria).
Preferably you have a bachelor in Electrical Engineering (or equivalent)
Relevant work experience:
- Plant utilities and auxiliary systems (Power Infrastructure, Auxiliairy Systems, Fire Alarm Security)
- Project Design and Field Implementation during start up responsibilities
- Electrical System Level: Incoming High Voltage / Distribution of Medium voltage
You are immediately / on short term full time available for the duration of at least one, but preferable 2-3 years
What's on Offer
A long term qualitative project with excellent hourly rate.