Senior Business Analyst
Global position in a fast changing environment
Strategic role in a large transformation program
Over onze klant
Our client Trinseo is a global chemical materials solutions provider and a manufacturer of plastics, latex binders, and synthetic rubber. Trinseo focuses on delivering innovative and sustainable solutions to help their customers create products that are intrinsic to how we live - products that touch lives every day across a wide range of end-markets.
They are passionately dedicated to helping their customers meet their most complex materials challenges - whether they are creating electronics that are thinner and lighter… or cars that weigh less and use less fuel. The plastics enable manufacturers to create LED lighting that is brighter and cooler and reduces energy consumption … and medical devices that are impervious to the harsh chemical cleansers used in sterilization. The synthetic rubber allows tire manufacturers to make high-performance tires with low rolling resistance and improved wet grip for greater fuel efficiency. And, the latex binders enable manufacturers to deliver tailored solutions that enhance packaging materials and help highway infrastructure last longer.
Their global footprint - with 15 manufacturing sites and 10 research and development facilities globally - gives them the ability to respond quickly to our customers' needs, no matter where in the world they are.
As they mature their technology services and portfolio through their 2020 program, they will need to build an IT organization that can direct, manage and support the new environment. Building out their IT expertise base is a critical component as they transfer their IT services inside their own business.
Taken en verantwoordelijkheden
As a Senior Business Analyst you are the strategic relationship owner, primary point of contact and the IT planning lead for the business customers. This role will be the conduit through which business priorities and needs are communicated and incorporated within the overal strategic and tactical action plan. As a senior IT business analyst you are responsible for the intake, assessment, implementation and/or disposition of new capability requests as they relate to Trinseo's Supply Chain or Quality & EH&S function. You are also responsible for handling escalations of issues in the applications leveraged by Trinseo.
Your main responsibilities will be:
- You are the strategic partner with business and Functional area's such as: IT executives, Solution / Application architects, Engineering, Business Process and Business Planning leaders to create a roadmap for the solutions.
- Serve as a trusted advisor to various business units
- Represent Trinseo IT to the function, promoting IT's vision, value's, service etc.
- Partner with key stakeholders (Internal and External)
- Analyzing business processes, identify process improvements and system enhancemens/ opportunities
As mentioned we are having two Senior Business Analyst positions open. One focused on Supply Chain and the other on Manufacturing (Quality /EH&S).
- Bachelor's or Masters degree and a related study.
- 10+ year's working experience.
- 5+ year's experience in a business analyst position with increasing levels of responsibility such as collaborating with design / development teams and leading teams.
- Project management technique skills: PMP and Lean Six Sigma are preferred.
- Exposure to third party ERP solutions (Sap, Oracle e.g.)
- Hands-on knowledge of software development SDLC methodologies (Agile, Waterfall e.g)
- Strong listening, communication, alliance-building, negotiation, conflict management and influencing skills.
- Strong enterprise business acumen.
In combination with a full comprehensive benefits package, you will hold a challenging, strategic position as Senior Business Analyst within an organization that is rapidly growing and changing. You will have the chance to be part of international manufacturing and production organization in a regional position.