Senior Advisor Regulations & Policies - Credit Risk
Brede functie met directe impact en een adviesfunctie richting senior management
Over onze klant
International bank with Dutch heritance.
Taken en verantwoordelijkheden
The Banking sector and regulations for risk management in banks are changing rapidly. Central
Regulations & Policies (25 people) is the Bank's Centre of Expertise with regard to identifying,
interpreting and assessing the impact of regulations and translating this in effective internal policies
and governance. We aim to ensure the continued successful running and active steering of the Bank
within the evolving regulatory environment and to identify, limit and/or mitigate potential Regulatory
Tasks and responsibilities:
* You follow developments in relevant regulations and work with stakeholder to assess the impact
on the Bank.
* You keep track of the internal developments, by staying in contact with the Business, other
colleagues from Risk Management, Finance, and other relevant stakeholders
* You ensure the Risk Policies of the Bank are understandable, effective, up-to-date and in line with
both the internal and external developments and requirements.
* You advice the Risk Type Owners and implementation teams on the objectives and requirements
in the policies to facilitate a correct interpretation for the bank.
* You provide advice to the Business and Risk colleagues, at all seniority levels, on policies and
* You have a relevant University degree
* You have a clear interest in banking and risk management. Knowledge of (Basel) regulations
would be preferred.
* You are able to form your own opinion on complex matters and are not afraid to share this, also
when there is resistance
* You have excellent communication skills, verbally and writing, in English and preferably also in
* You are a strong and enthusiastic team player
- Competitive remuneration package