Senior Accounting Specialist
Ambitious international team within leading Factoring & Leasing company in EU
Ambition to grow towards nr 1 Leasing & Factoring company in NL
Over onze klant
Our client is a leading Asset Based Finance company active in business finance, asset leasing, accounts receivable financing, stock financing and creditmanagement. Active in 5 European countries (UK, Germany, France, Belgium and the Netherlands) they have the ambition to further expand the position abroad. After a merge of two offices this new team will specialize in the finance activities for the Netherlands and the UK.
The Accounting, Treasury & Tax team is an English speaking team of approximately 14 colleagues with a wide variety when it comes to their background.
Taken en verantwoordelijkheden
- Responsible for a timely delivery of accurate financial data to allstakeholders involved. This does not mean you just carry out the tasks that are assigned to you;
- Looking at processes and see the bigger picture. What is the desired outcome of an activity? What stakeholders are involved? How can processesbe improved (radically) and who do I need to get on board to make it happen?
- Play an important role in the integration of two Accounting, Treasury & Tax departments looking for the best practices/solutions for all integration issues that they encounter.
- Processes ranging from AccountsPayable to General Ledger/Tax activities and ultimately end with reporting.
- Giving guidance to your Junior colleagues on both the recurring Accounting tasks and process improvements to enable them to develop into a senior role.
- 5 - 10 years of experience within Financial Services
- Knowledge of business administration at vocational level (at least HBO or an international
- Knowledge of accounting and reporting(including accounting systems).
- Knowledge of the banking sector and understand how these organizations are structured (department mission, vision and strategy).
- Knowledge of tax regimes in either NL, UK, DE, FR or (preferably) a combination of these.
- Personal skills to steer on timely and accurate delivery of information by internal and external
- Communicative, able to build and maintain mutual beneficial relationships within the organisation
- Ability to identify and communicate the important recorded events that have a significant
effect on the P&L - without getting lost in details.
- Foreign languages
*German/French would be an advantage
- Build a new network within a huge Leasing & Factoring company
- Work with committed and energetic colleagues in a challenging environment.
- Gain a lot of experience in financial services and manage your own development.
- Build your career with clear career paths.
- A competitive salary and ample training opportunities and a comprehensive package of employment conditions that consists of attractive employee benefits.
- It concerns a job for at least 32 hours.