- Challenging position in a growing company
- Develop your skillset within an experienced environment
Over onze klant
Our client provides sophisticated clients with professional expertise in delivering multi-jurisdictional investment and asset protection solutions.
- Produce periodic group reporting for client companies;
- Preparation of annual accounts for Dutch (holding) entities;
- Preparation/coordination of consolidated (IFRS) annual accounts for client group structures;
- Ensuring an efficient and high-quality service is provided to all clients, other departments, and offices in accordance with service standards;
- Ensure ongoing compliance with statutory and other requirements, including WTT, WwFT and Transaction Monitoring;
- Manage systems and processes used within the Client Accounting function, identifying efficiencies and improvements where appropriate and maintaining procedures accordingly, escalating matters as appropriate;
- Liaising with auditors and other professional advisors;
- Maintain directorship and/or proxy holder responsibilities;
- Assist the development and training of junior members of the team;
- Remain abreast of any new developments in legislation and other practices relevant to accounting;
- Undertake any reasonable ad hoc tasks as may be required from time to time;
- Ensure compliance with Company standards, policies and procedures;
- Promote our brand and share our vision and values consistently internally and externally.
- Must hold an industry relevant qualification in Finance, Accounting, or similar;
- In-depth IFRS knowledge, Dutch GAAP knowledge and consolidation skills;
- Proficient in English and Dutch (pré), other languages an advantage;
- Excellent IT skills and an ability to demonstrate skill set across the spectrum of the business systems;
- Possess a thorough understanding of any relevant tax legislation and demonstrate an understanding of future tax changes as they arise;
- Demonstrate a thorough understanding of external regulations and legislation and of the internal policies and procedures including anti-money laundering risk ratings, cash flow monitoring and signing limits.
- Self-motivated and hands on mentality;
- Good communication, organisational and time management skills;
- Strategic thinker who enjoys working in a commercial and fast paced environment;
- Has a positive, optimistic and 'can do' attitude;
- Has a commitment to maintain professional knowledge through attendance at relevant seminars, webinars, presentations and reading.
For more information, contact Shane Sahetapy, Consultant Finance, +31(0)6 23 64 06 01 or email your CV to shanesahetapy at michaelpage.nl