- Dynamic and international environment
- Responsible for all accounting/reporting for (treasury) operations entities
Over onze klant
Our client Schlumberger is one of the leading provider of technology and services to the energy industry across the world. Throughout much of the oil and gas life cycle in 120 countries, they design, develop, and deliver technology that transforms how work is done. Together, they create amazing technology that unlocks access to energy, for the benefit of all. They specialise in reservoir characterisation, drilling, production, and processing and offer the most comprehensive range of products and services in the industry.
Financial accounting and reporting:
- Responsible for US GAAP accounting of (treasury) operations entities across several countries
- Management of external audits of entities, effective resolution of audit queries
- Timely preparation of local statutory accounts and filing of the accounts
- Managing full statutory audit processes under local regional GAAP
- CBCR and statistical reporting
- Support tax function with filing and payment of the local income tax, and VAT returns working with Corporate tax teams
- FX and hedge accounting
- Creation of hedge memos
- Produce monthly reconciliations for bank and other key accounts
- Ensure that significant reconciling items are investigated and resolved in a timely basis
- Quarterly assessment of internal controls
- Participate in digital initiatives with the aim to improve the processes, provide visibility and better analysis of the data
- Professional degree in accounting/finance
- Has a good understanding of financial instruments and strong accounting knowledge
- 5 Years of audit experience major audit firm (preferable)
- Systems knowledge of SAP, Quantum (or other TMS) and HFM
- Hedge accounting knowledge is favourable
- Dynamic work environments: whether it's a rig in Latin America or a state-of-the-art laboratory in the Middle East, the strength of their culture means you'll work in a fast-paced, supportive work environment.
- Development and borderless careers: Their people often go on to become leaders here or in the wider industry.