- Excellent Salary package & Benefits available
- Experienced in Accounting with Trust or Real Estate background
About Our Client
Our client is a global leader in fund services, corporate governance and related asset services with staff across 80 offices worldwide. With more than $1 trillion in assets under administration, they deliver end-to-end solutions and exceptional service to meet their clients' needs.
- You will be responsible for all group accounting matters for client companies, such as preparation of monthly and/or quarterly reporting and annual accounts, preparation of and VAT returns and review of income tax returns.
- You are able to work autonomously but able to recognize when assistance is needed.
- You will pro-actively maintain and develop a network of internationally established clients.
- You will be involved in other aspects of client work such as corporate, legal and tax.
- You will assist auditors in case of audits performed on client companies.
- You will be in charge of the maintenance of high-quality operating standards, procedures and quality controls.
- You will communicate with clients, (tax) advisors, lawyers, notaries, other professionals, government institutions and other offices worldwide.
The Successful Applicant
- You have a Bachelor degree in finance/accounting/business economics and at least 3 years of relevant experience in an accounting position with an international organization or corporate service provider; exposure to tax-driven structures.
- You have strong financial/accounting and analytical skills and the ability to deliver high-quality service.
- You have knowledge of preparation of financial statements based on Dutch GAAP; Knowledge of IFRS or any other GAAP.
- You have a commercial, dynamic attitude and excellent communication skills.
- You have an ability to work in a team and autonomously.
- You have an ability to set priorities, be flexible and highly accurate.
- You have an ability to manage multiple tasks while adhering to strict deadlines and producing quality work is essential.
- You are fluent in English. Dutch is preferred/ extra.
What's on Offer
- Excellent primary and secondary benefits package including 13th month
- Your well-being is of paramount importance, and central to our success. We provide a range of benefits, training, and education support, and flexible working arrangements to help you achieve success in your career while balancing personal needs.