- Commercial role within a very well-known multinational organization.
- A no-nonsense work culture focused on open communication and short lines.
Over onze klant
Our client is an international supplier of ICT- and workflow solutions for Care, Cure, and Enterprise. Their vision is creating the best solutions for critical information - always and everywhere - available. Their information creates a better world for a personal, safe, and efficient environment.
The Segment Manager Service is primarily responsible for the customer service of its customers, resulting in customer satisfaction and service revenue.
You are ambitious and able to convey a positive vibe. Your targets are realistic and challenging.
Managing is in your genes; boosting the performances through creativity, enthusiasm about continuous improvements, stimulating and guidance of the team members as well as celebrating successes.
Organizational placement/reports to
Head of Customer Care
Act along with the core values of the organization.
- Anticipate customer needs, investigates the underlying causes, and identifies short and long term solutions
- Closes new deals, extensions, and ad-hoc service aspects
- Focuses on developing long term partnerships with customers Customer satisfaction
- Customer support is provided according to SLP
- Service quality needs to be at the highest level o Performance growth by innovation
- Life cycle management
- Manage customer escalations
- The ability to translate the local strategy into plans. Responsible for achieving the business numbers.
- Understand the 'story' behind the numbers and how your decisions impact on the company's overall financial performance.
- Communicate effectively to a multitude of audiences within the company and with external stakeholders.
- Initiative and execute plans in line with growing of our business.
- Recruit, manage and develop your people, to grow and develop them to their full potential and ensuring effective succession planning.
- Periodic reporting to service director.
- Ensure high levels of customer satisfaction
- Define, implement and monitor customer care & business KPI's Carry out P&L responsibility
- Managing customer care projects
- Ensure process and project optimization to cost goals
- Visit customers in support of the customer care team to continuously maintain and improve long-term customer satisfaction levels
Segment Manager Customer Care
- Interacts regularly with Sales, Professional Services, Supply chain, marketing and Finance
- Creating clear aims and objectives with clarity of delivery accountability to team Actively encourages and assists the development of people
- Encourage the sharing of ideas and best practices, to and listen empathetically to understand the real motivations and emotions
- Drive continual service improvements to maintain or improve on the quality of service delivery
- Develop and leverage best practice in support of continuous improvement culture Designs, implements, and supports service processes.
- High levels of quality, accuracy, and process consistency
Required skills, experience and education
- HBO work and think level
- Native Dutch speaker. Fluency in written and spoken English. Interpret (financial) numbers
- Continuous improvement mind-set Team-player
- Ability to inspire and energize others Analytical
- Translate analysis into concrete actions
- Excellent communicator, able to operate at all levels
- Structured and process oriented in order to create transparency and consistency
- Eager to deeply understand the service operations organization
Other (Personality Traits)
- Independent Decisive
- No 9-5 mentality Stress resistant
Great salary remuneration with a solid commission plan and lots of growth potential.