Screening Expert (interim)
responsible for analysing the operational impact of screening lists
design and testing of mitigating measures and the delivery of screening software
About Our Client
Join a highly motivated team of professionals with international exposure. Opportunity to work in a dynamic environment, which is rapidly changing on the back of changing client needs, regulatory requirements and funding constraints.
Pro-actively ensure that company's business lines perform the required screening activities that should ensure that the desired level of quality on KYC deliverables is reached. For this, you will work with senior management, global and local experts and value chain owners to assess and advice on the KYC design and implementation KYC solutions to increase the effectiveness and efficiency on the way the company screens customer and their transactions in an international context.
The Successful Applicant
As a Screening Expert you:
- Are skilled, professionally sceptic, knowledgeable and solution oriented. You have in-depth knowledge of internal control structures and in-depth understanding of Name Screening and/or Pre-Transaction Screening
- Pro-actively share knowledge and experience with management and staff across value chains and countries
- Have experience with KYC and the related challenges financial institutions face
- Have an academic degree and preferably in the possession of a certification in AML or Risk Management
- Have at least 5 years relevant work experience in the areas of Wholesale Banking, Retail Banking, Risk, Finance or Information
- Preferably also have in depth knowledge of and experience in Transaction Banking, SWIFT and adverse media screening
- Are fluent in English speaking and in writing
- Have (international) experience in complex organisations and a bird's eye view and knowledge of business processes, risks and associated controls
- Are organisationally sensitive
- Have proven communication, convincing and advisory skills with the ability to work at all levels in the organisation
- Build bridges by nature and are able to bridge between different levels, different people and different cultures
- Are persuasive, are able to 'get people on board' and ensure necessary buy-in from stakeholders
- Are a hands-on team player.
What's on Offer
Streamlining our expertise, processes and tools will have a massive impact on the quality of client services that we're able to offer and will greatly improve our customer experience as well as the time-to-market of new solutions. The Screening Expert will play a vital role to ensure compliance with these regulations in an effective and efficient way by, among others, concentrating the required knowledge and experience and using one integrated control model, planning and robust tooling.