Challenging role where you are responsible for the digital product vision
Work within a professional, dynamic and entrepreneurial mid size multinational
Over onze klant
We are CARU Containers. We trade and lease new and used shipping containers across the globe, operating from offices in 8 countries. In the year 2000, CARU Containers was born from a merger between CATU Rotterdam, Trade Craft and Lease Craft. With the fusion of CARU Containers Rob Tromp, our current CEO, and Paul Ockers made container trading more professional and human.
At CARU, we love containers because they're an unpretentious product. They do what they do, and they're pretty good at it. And because of their simplicity, the possibilities are endless. In our opinion, the container is the invention of the 20th century.
We can relate to containers, as we are also always on the move. We explore other countries, new ways of trading, and new digital technologies. We aim to make buying and leasing containers a pleasure. Simple, human, transparent, and fun. And it seems this approach is working: we have grown to be one of the largest traders of containers in the world.
CARU Containers is ambitious and has an important focus digitalization by building their own digital "container" channels to the market and setting up a digital team that is responsible for the development and roll-out of this digital solution globally. In order to support this transition and to set up the digital team, we are exclusively looking for a Salesforce Administrator for the HQ in Rotterdam.
Taken en verantwoordelijkheden
CARU Container is at the beginning of their digital journey including the development and roll out of their innovative digital "container" channels. As Salesforce Administrator you have a key position in the development of this platform where you operate as a central point that oversees objectives of different departments, understand the consumer needs and translate this into Salesforce solutions to be developed. You own the backlog and are the person prioritizing development to serve all stakeholders including vendors best.
The administrator is responsible for the (end)digital product vision and works closely together with stakeholders, development teams and users to realize it. As a Salesforce Administrator you know what it means to solve complex, functional and analytical problems while keeping the customer top of mind, and get things done while keeping your team members productive. You can translate customer opportunities and pain points into clear product requirements and have the communication and leadership skills to have your team aligned on vision and mission.
In this role you will be reporting to the CFO who holds responsibility for IT and the CDO who holds responsibility for the further development of Salesforce.
Tasks & responsibilities
- Serve as primary system administrator for the Salesforce.com environment
- Handle all basic administrative functions including user account maintenance, reports and dashboards, workflows and other routine tasks
- Complete regular internal system audits and prepare for upgrades
- Manage Salesforce.com data feeds and other integrations
- Coordinate the evaluation, scope and completion of new development requests
- Work with our digital and local sales teams to establish suitable processes to support administrative, development, and change management activities
- Assist in training of new users, and grow the Salesforce.com skill set across the organization
- Effectively act as the liaison between our users, vendors and the application development teams
- Work independently with members of the user community to define and document development requirements
- 2+ years' experience as a Salesforce.com administrator
- Experience withing the supply chain / logistics / shipping industry is a plus
- Salesforce.com Admin (ADM201 and ADM211) certified
- Sales Cloud, Service Cloud, Pardot and Developer certifications preferred
- Proven ability to design and implement new processes and facilitate user adoption
- Strong understanding of the platform, with the ability to build custom apps and objects, formula fields, workflows, custom views, and other content of intermediate complexity
- Strong understanding of Salesforce.com best practices and functionality
- Previous experience in an agile environment preferred
- Excellent project management skills and a positive attitude
- Creative and analytical thinker with strong problem-solving skills
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Ability to assess the impact of new requirements on Salesforce.com and all linked applications, systems and processes
A challenging senior position as Salesforce Administrator and being part of an exciting digital journey within an innovative and fast pace company as CARU Containers. The company offers a full comprehensive benefits package (including bonus).
Contact person Ricardo Nasser- Associate Information Technology
Contact details / 06 22 41 27 37