- Responsible for the regions France and Benelux
- This job opportunity requires to relocate to The Netherlands
About Our Client
As part of the IDEX organization, which is known for its quality design, engineering excellence, and a secure financial position, Fast & Fluid Management is the World leading supplier of point-of-sale paint tinting equipment in EMEA, the Asia Pacific region and the Americas. With strong focus on continuous improvements and innovation, Fast & Fluid Management is a specialist in designing, building, and supporting paint dispensers, mixers, and shakers. Fast & Fluid Management believes in the power of its people, who devote their efforts and enthusiasm for being the right partner for its customers.
Primary Duties and Responsibilities
- Establish new and manage existing customers/key accounts to maximize sales growth. Meet or exceed territory sales revenue, pricing, margin, forecast targets as established by the Business Unit Management. Agrees upon the commercial Terms and Conditions of the sale within the by the Management defined conditions.
- Support the future development of the business by listening and understanding the Voice of the Customer (VOC) and identify items that are Critical to Customers (CTC).
- Pro-actively provide the company with new product and service ideas, market trends, territory market data, sales growth strategies, and competitive intelligence. Report out to Strategic Sales Manager.
- Participate on New Product Development, marketing, and sales teams as required.
- Keeping Customer Relationship Management application up to date: customer/prospect contact, visit report, opportunity, competition and relevant information
- Networking: Visit customers and participate and attend trade shows in the region when required and network with other key (non-competitive) suppliers in the area to understand events in the market or at the distributor that may impact OEM ability to service the territory
- Facilitate required training to customer and distributors personnel on products/applications, commercial issues, and company policies and operational procedures.
- Work closely with other Sales Managers, IOT Business Development, Customer Services, Product Management, Service and Accounting to optimize the customer obsession philosophy taking into account the within the organization applicable procedures, terms and conditions.
The Successful Applicant
To succeed in this role, you must be a true self-starter that can independently operate with minimum supervision. You enjoy analyzing markets and spotting trends, coming up with a plan to capture business across multiple channels. You are a positive, pro-active person that sees in obstacles not problems but opportunities; you enjoy negotiating and you are a good communicator. Next to this you have:
- Educational degree in the fields of Business/Marketing/Engineering/Chemical Technology
- Minimum of 3+ years of similar commercial experience (selling technical products)
- You ideally have B2B experience either in the selling machinery/chemicals, preferably in the territory of the specified region
- Your mother tongue is French and English (oral and written) must be fluent. Dutch and/or German is a plus.
- You are willing to actively travel internationally (up to 50% of your time)
What's on Offer
Fast & Fluid Management is a flat, informal organization with a strong value for teamwork. They are actively investing in digital transformation and innovation - with this role, you will be at the forefront of that. You will get sufficient room for freedom where own initiative is highly valued. In addition, an attractive salary, laptop, mobile phone, 27 holidays and 13 scheduled days off and a pension scheme.
- Interested? Sounds like you? Connect with Alicia Mendes at +316233474333