- A key role in an international organization
- Great opportunities to grow in a fast-paced organisation
Over onze klant
HF Sinclair Corporation is a US fortune 500 company with head office in Dallas, USA and listed on the New York Stock Exchange. HF Sinclair is a diversified, innovative energy company that manufactures and sells products such as gasoline, diesel fuel, jet fuel, renewable diesel, specialty lubricant products and specialty chemicals.
- Develop a comprehensive sales plan to achieve annual volume and margin targets
- Execute business plans to capitalize on market and product opportunities
- Skilled at identifying areas of growth, and opportunities to create and add value
- Develop innovative solutions to meet customers evolving business needs
- Communicate and educate customers on changing industry/legislative requirements
- Ensure high level of customer service through close working relationships with other Hollyfrontier Lubricants & Specialties colleagues.
- At least 5-8 years commercial experience in a B2B sales role within the chemical, personal care or an associated sector, ideally with a strong technical knowledge
- Minimum educational requirement is a Bachelor degree
- Fluent in English. Dutch or another European language is preferred
- Strong problem solving and analytical capabilities, negotiation and enforcement capabilities
- A self-starter who is determined and tenacious, with a flexible and positive mindset
- Extensive experience with more complex and longer sales cycles.
- Responsible role with a high degree of independence and freedom in an international and growing company.
- Attractive package of primary and secondary employment conditions. €80-90K fixed salary excluding a bonus and mobility budget.
- A challenging role
- Great opportunities for growth nationally or internationally