- Global leaders in Logistics Real Estate
- A Key Commercial role in the Logistics Industry
Over onze klant
Our client is the global leader in logistics real estate. They own, manage and develop high-quality properties in the world's most vibrant centers of commerce, approximately 965 million square feet in 19 countries. Some of the world's largest brands (e.g., Amazon, BMW, DHL, FedEx, Pepsi) turn to them because they know an efficient supply chain will help their businesses operate more effectively, and a strategic relationship with our client will create a competitive advantage. They take their global footprint seriously as the top-ranked U.S. company and sixth overall among the Global 100 Most Sustainable Corporations in the World.
Our client is creating the most convenient way for our logistic customers to get the products, services, and support they need to get operational fast. We are building a world class network of high-quality vendor partners beyond the traditional four walls of real estate. With a network that began with solar, LED lighting, material handling and everyday services, our portfolio continues to evolve with industrial products, workforce solutions, and robotics.
What's needed in order to do that:
- Educate our customers on the full range of Essentials products and services and promote the benefits resulting from their use.
- Develop an intimate understanding of our customers businesses and identify how Essentials products and services will satisfy their needs.
- Identify and develop new product opportunities based on customer needs and feedback.
- Communicate and introduce new Essentials product offerings within region and own sales education training.
- Foster and maintain positive relationships with internal teams and service as the primary point of contact for our preferred vendor partners from initial discovery through service delivery.
- Conduct market research on an on-going basis and develop sales strategy in partnership with local real estate teams to scale the business.
- Participate in the establishment of annual revenue targets and implement strategic plans to reach those revenue targets.
- 5+ years of B2B sales experience in the logistic industry in a fast-paced environment. Quota carrying experience a plus.
- Bachelor's Degree preferred.
- Knowledge of material handling, lighting, automation/robotics, industrial warehouse solutions experience required.
- Strong Intralogistics experience and knowledge.
- An understanding of Supply Chain and/or Procurement operations.
- Proven consultative sales experience, managing a sales cycle from end to end.
- A general understanding of Industrial Real Estate a plus.
- Experience with Salesforce or other CRM.
- Enthusiastic, outgoing personality, strong written and verbal communication skills.
- Collaborative nature - desire to help others succeed.
- Fluency in English and Dutch. French is a plus
- Be a part of an expanding division in a successful global enterprise
- Hybrid Model / Office Located in Amsterdam
- Competitive Salary
- Performance Bonus
- Pension Cover
- Health Insurance