- Commercial role within a rapidly growing fast-paced organization.
- A no-nonsense work culture focused on open communication and short lines.
Over onze klant
Our client delivers software solutions in a web environment. They transform the digital supply chain by providing total integrated e-commerce solutions. These integrated e-commerce solutions maximize revenue opportunities by minimizing the energy needed to market, sell, deliver and analyze online. Customers and partners utilizing this company consistently benefit from innovative, field tested technology and are able to remain focused on their core business.
Furthermore, this company is a listed company with offices in the United States, the Netherlands, France, Germany, United Kingdom, and Australia.
This organization participates in several exciting digital transformation projects, which are large-scale, cutting-edge, and include partners consisting of leading IT companies.
Their customers are companies that produce and deliver products or services through an independent partner channel and require for their business automated exchange and conversion of digital information such as purchase orders, invoices, and other business-related information. Another category of customers of the organization are Government Organizations who need to comply with legislation related to electronic invoicing.
With the FLOW proposition of this company, they enable our customers to boost their digital transformation, optimize their partner channel and fulfill legal obligations related to e-invoicing.
In this full-time position, you will act as one of the members of a multifaceted and multicultural team that performs within the context of large-scale European and National projects. Your primary responsibility is to increase sales revenue for new and existing customers in the Business 2 Government (B2G) sector.
In this position, you will report to the County Manager Benelux.
What do we expect from you?
- Hunter mentality, you take initiative and are results-oriented
- Winning the right deal is your drive and exceeding quotas year after year is your goal
- Understand what the customer wants - especially in government organizations - and translate this to what is and is not possible
- Experience in the B2G market and familiar with public tenders
- Up to date sales skills like:
- Social selling/prospecting / qualifying
- Experience in how to deal with the decision-making process of customers
- Completed sales training (e.g. Sandler, Target Account Selling, SPIN)
- Accountable and cooperative
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills in Dutch (native) and English
- Used to working with tight deadlines and able to handle stress
- Service and customer-oriented
- A challenging job in an international environment
- A competitive salary (base and variable) with an excellent package of secondary employee benefits
- An opportunity to work with Enterprise companies and/or in the B2G business sector
- Working within a flexible project-based multi-partner environment
- A dynamic and flexible working environment with short decision lines
- Flexible working hours
- Laptop and cell phone will be provided by the company.
- 25 days of paid leave. You are able to acquire 1 extra day of paid leave per ½ year if you weren't sick the previous ½ year
- Pension premium 5%, rest of the premium is for the Company
- Company car or travel allowance to and from the office (100% public transport or €0,19 per kilometer, max €200,- per month). 100% reimbursement for business trips