Sales Control Manager
Contributing to the development of the controlling policy
Managing a controlling team (5FTE)
Over onze klant
An international organisation in the city centre of Rotterdam.
Taken en verantwoordelijkheden
As a Sales Controlling Manager you ensure that there is insight into the financial performance and position of the organisation with a committed team of Sales Controllers. You monitor and analyse developments in the short and long term with regard to the position and objectives of the organisation and work closely with the Head of Controlling.
The Sales Controlling team is the point of contact in the organisation for questions that need to be answered with the help of analysis that sometimes go back to transaction level. These analysis must enable the Sales Director to address branch directors on operational matters that require improvement. The Sales Controlling Manager acts as Business Partner for the Sales Director.
- Contributing to the development of the controlling policy and translating this into an annual plan;
- Managing budget, forecast and investments within your focus area;
- Taking care of analysis, cost allocations and reports;
- Advice on business cases, especially on innovation proposals;
- Support the budgeting process, monitor the objectives;
- You participate in international project teams and realise (improvement) projects for the business and for controlling itself.
- All parts of the work have a large part of BI reporting and development, since 2 controllers are also working full-time with BI reporting and development;
- Leading a team of 4FTE.
- Completed Master and 10 years of relevant work experience in finance;
- RC, RA, CMA, CIMA, CFA accreditation's are welcome;
- Extensive experience as a business controller. A background in retail, wholesale or logistics is a plus;
- Business partner, self starter, organisationally strong and top analyst;
- Living in the Netherlands.
- Good working conditions and development and growth opportunities;
- 40 hours a week;
- Freedom and responsibility to fill in your position yourself and to implement ideas.