- Attractive package: base salary, great bonus, company car, fully-covered pension
- 5+ years of SaaS / Software solutions sales to small & medium-sized companies
Over onze klant
Our client is an international organisation with strong link to the Human Resources field and provides to the market IT/Software solutions. For our client we are now seeking high energy Sales Consultants with previous experience selling a robust solutions in the SaaS and IT/software sector and developing new business in a fast paced environment.
Sales Consultant - New Business - Software Solutions - SaaS
As a Sales Consultant - New Business, you are a true hunter at heart that enjoys opening new doors to business and bringing new successes. You main goal in this role is to identify and cultivate new business opportunities by driving strategic initiatives within various organisations in your assigned area - targeting mainly small-to-medium sized entities (up to 1.000 fte). To succeed in this role, you are experienced in internal and external partners management, next to independently managing a full sales cycle,negotiations and moving in the sales funnel from A to Z.
Next to that your responsibilities include:
- Identifying and closing sales in assigned territory (think of the Netherlands, and specifically the Randstad area)
- Consultative sales: Promote both local and global solutions your organisation can offer in order to best address client's / prospect's needs
- Identify and develop opportunities with (potential) clients. You will be establishing a clear view on target account needs, building account plans, identifying key stakeholders and decision makers;
- This role requires you to be on the road, arranging appointments and undertaking client visits
- Leading and managing price & contract negotiations; utilising all available sales tools to maximise sales efficiency.
- Accurately forecast sales while managing a pipeline according to assigned quota
- Bachelor's degree in Business / Sales / Economics or related field
- Extensive experience in the sector IT / software / SaaS in a field sales role that has exposed you to building new business, actively prospecting and approaching new clients.
- Excellent selling and negotiation skills, with particular focus on "transactional selling" (2-6 months selling cycles)
- Develop in-depth understanding of local market characteristics and client / prospect needs
- Successfully engage with clients and/or prospects on all organisational levels to effectively close deals; serve as trusted ambassador for the organisation
- Ability to negotiate and close contracts in both Dutch and English (fluency in both languages required)
You will be part of a team of colleagues who just like you have drive and passion for sales. Next to that excellent salary package and secondary benefits including attractive bonus component, various incentives, 13th month, 27 vacation days, company car, laptop, iPhone, iPad, pension arrangements, training and development opportunities, group discounts, flexibility and working from home options.