- Thorough onboarding to develop your skills
- Clear career path
Over onze klant
Working at Michael Page Interim is working at a global top 3 player in recruitment. You meet interesting top professionals in the corporate world, see the inside of the most beautiful companies, and contribute to organizational changes. You'll get a dynamic function within an exciting, professional environment that values both autonomy and team work.
Managing our strong client and candidate portfolio:
- Manage the relationships with our clients.
- Maintain our strong and extensive network of interim professionals.
- Besides your focus on business development, you are responsible for maintaining your network of interim professionals. You will not be doing recruitment.
- You share responsibility in determining the strategy of your division.
- You advise and spar with renowned clients on (senior) management and executive level about market developments and possible interim solutions to their problems.
Managing our clients' interim requests and the corresponding recruitment process:
- Mapping our clients' specific interim needs.
- Together with your client you determine the desired profile based on hard and soft skills.
- In collaboration with our recruitment team, you assemble and introduce an optimal shortlist.
- You ensure customer satisfaction by exceeding your clients' expectations.
- Provide a quality service through after sales for both your clients and the candidates you intermediated.
- You recognize yourself in terms such as commercial, result-oriented, collegiate, integer, and perseverance.
- You have completed a professional (HBO) or academic (WO) education and possess a minimum of two years relevant working experience in a commercial role.
- You have drive, ambition, and a strong personality with flair and goodwill.
- You possess excellent communicative traits that enable you to be a worthy business partner to the senior management and executives of our clients.
- You have excellent command of the English language. If you also speak Dutch, that would be an advantage.
- A competitive salary.
- An attractive, uncapped bonus.
- A permanent contract right off the bat.
- A car for business and private use.
- Smartphone and laptop.
- An excellent pension scheme.
- 25 vacation days + 2 additional vacation days per year. In addition, you'll receive 1 extra free day per year that you work with us with.