Risk Oversight Analyst
This position will act as the second line of defense
Risk Control and Supervision for Financial and Non-Financial Risks
Over onze klant
The company is an international automotive importer based in the highly dynamic environment in Amsterdam.
Taken en verantwoordelijkheden
Main responsibilities include (but not limited to):
* Risk Control and Supervision for Financial and Non-Financial Risks
* Provide oversight to the line of business and its risk controls ensuring consistency and compliance with risk management framework and policies.
* Conduct analysis to support the management team in its independent identification, assessment and challenges related to risks throughout the credit process by providing management with critical inputs needed to understand risks and trends.
* Management reporting (Risk & Collections Committees): Responsibility of the Risk Reporting to internal and external users and to the Top Management. This report includes the supervisory/oversight requirements coming from SCF.
* Budget: Coordination and report of Annual Budget and 3-Year forecasts processes.
* Operational Risk control
General: Reporting Operational Risk Control indicators
Approve / validate the work programme of internal control of operational risks
Supervise the state of progress of these programmes and review or comment the validity of the control.
Follow the progress report of the findings: Monitor Recommendations expired, High criticity recommendations and closure (abandon) of recommendation
Monitor Major incidents: Monthly report of the incidents; Action plan evolution (following the incident)
* Participate on risk management projects/ programs and contribute to the dissemination of risk management best practices and measurement methodologies
* Expected Losses: Responsibility of validating parameters provision (provision rates, impairment rates, specific provisions and generic provisions)
* External Reporting: Regulators: Regulatory reporting . Support and service Auditory processes
* Project Management and Maintenance: UW Policy Compliance Control and manage/coordinate IT projects related to Risk functions (user perspective)
* Risk Appetite and Policies: Propose limits for Risk Appetite and monitor the compliance of these limits; integration of Retail, Wholesale and Corporate Policy; procedures documentation.
* University: Economics, Business Administration, Engineering or Mathematics.
* Experience: Minimum of 3 years professional experience in banking, consultancy or audit.
* Languages: English and preferably Dutch.
* Proficient with MS Office; Excel, PowerPoint and Word is essential.
* Medium SAS or similar skills/experience is essential
* Analytical, problem solving and critical thinking skills
* Execution oriented with strong attention to detail
* Ability to work independently, multi-task, and take ownership of parts of a project or initiative
- Competitive salary package
- 1 year contract
- Full time, pension arrangement, commuting allowance
- Based in a highly dynamic environment in Amsterdam