Risk Officer - Policies & Procedures
Work for the market leader in the field of car leasing and mobility solutions
Design and implement our policies and procedures
About Our Client
Our client is market leader in the field of car leasing and mobility solutions in the Netherlands. In addition to their range of lease cars, they develop efficient and sustainable initiatives in terms of mobility: e-scooter, e-bike, e-lease, mobility card, mobility budget, holiday car, short lease, rental car, sale and lease back, car sharing and consultancy.
Thanks to our regional, national and international coverage, they are always close to our customers. At the organization, you can count on excellent service, competitive prices, innovative products and personal advice. They want to be that excellent leasing company that accompanies its customers on the way towards mobility.
- Coordinate the implementation of policies and guidelines
- Design and update policies and guidelines
- Review the quality of new product / existing product documentation
- Provide guidance to the countries regarding RM policies
- Liaise with stakeholders on RM topics
- Support the governance set up of the Risk Management System
- Implement the Risk Management framework
- Prepare and coordinate the Risk Management Committee
The Successful Applicant
You have the following qualifications:
- A Bachelor degree in Business Administration, Economics or equivalent
- At least 3 years experience in a financial institution, preferably in Credit Operations or Risk Management
- Strong analytical skills and comprehensive know how in risk management processes
- Project management skills
- Experience with audit procedures and/or quality management would be ideal
- Willingness to travel (up to 10%).
What's on Offer
You can expect
The Headquarters is located in Almere, the Netherlands. Their vision:
- We are the leading car leasing & mobility provider engaging Customers and Employees for life.
- We are strong because of our diverse and engaged team. We live a great place to work value.
- Our innovation is driving mobility in the future.
- We are a profitable growth story.
Our client is all about people. They offer a modern organization with a professionally challenging yet informal working environment, where you can reach your full potential. They believe your talent can add great value to their skills. In return they offer you the opportunity to build an international career within our leading global finance company.
Their benefits are competitive, and include:
- Depending on experience, a competitive salary (based on 38-hour workweek, including 13th month and holiday allowance)
- 197,6 hours of leave (based on 38-hour workweek)
- Employee Benefits Budget to be used for benefits (e.g. commuting costs, extra hours of leave, etc.)
- Variable bonus based on company results and personal performance
- Laptop and Smartphone to enable you in your work
- Flexible working hours with possibility to work from home (within the scope of your job)
- Company pension scheme
- Member involvement is important to us, therefore, you can spend two working days annually volunteering for a local charity