Risk & Compliance Manager Europe
Work for a leading global provider of corporate real estate
You will will act as the regional point of contact for Risk and Compliance
About Our Client
The organization is is a leading global provider of integrated facilities and corporate real estate management. As one of the business units in the firm, Global Workplace Solutions provides end-to-end services across the complete life cycle of the workplace, helping to improve business operations and reduce cost. As a one-stop solutions provider with a broad array of long-term customers and customized services, Global Workplace Solutions has delivered US$3 billion in savings to customers over the past ten years.
The successful candidate will act as the account's regional point of contact for Risk and Compliance, which includes Vendor Risk Management (VRM) program and its associated processes and sub-Programs, IT and System Risk Management, Security Risk Management, and compliance to the Banks, Regulatory, Legislative and governmental law and any account assurance activities. The successful candidate will act as a mentor for the Operations Cluster Leads and teams to ensure that risk, compliance and assurance requirements are fully understood.
You will be responsible to Co-ordinate, manage and report on the SVRM program, scheduling all country SVRM reviews and subsequent remediation plans within your region. You will act as point of contact with client and the firm's security and IT teams to capture and jointly build mitigation plans around IT risk and Physical and Cyber security risk. You will also act as point of contact for Client Risk team, providing insight into legislative, regulatory and governmental changes that may cause risk to the Bank, and work with them to create mitigation plans.
In addition you will deal with tasks and responsibilities like:
- Liaise with other Risk and Compliance professionals from the organization to ensure capture of latest good practice and exchange of findings and ideas
- Provide monthly updates on all areas of Risk and Compliance for leadership team advising: upcoming audits, completed audits, action plans advising of any inconsistencies in compliance mitigation, challenges.
- Liaise with the operational teams in each country to track and update the SVRM and other Risk action plans
- Act as the BCM coordinator for the account and make sure all annual/bi-annual activities are completed on timely basis.
- Coordinate all Call Tree Tests, Business Impact Analysis, Business Recovery Solutions Test and BC Plan for your regions.
- Track any policy changes within the organization and log any revisions within the SVRM or our own account policies.
- Ensure all Risk and Compliance deliverables are delivered to Client as per the delivery schedule.
The Successful Applicant
- Master degree in Finance/Risk Management or similar education
- Financial Services or high-compliance industry background
- At least 6-8 years of professional experience in Operational (IT) Risk Management
- Strong attention to detail skill set
- Team work skills and problem solving
- Advanced in business English - written and spoken
- Knowledge of Vendor Risk & Supply Chain Management would be an asset
What's on Offer
- Competitive Salary Package
- Holiday allowance
- Lease car
- Flexibility - work from Amsterdam or Brussels, or work from home
- Small travel component, Benelux/London