Risk, Compliance & Internal Audit Manager - Telecom
Broad function within dynamic environment
Report directly to Director Governance, Risk & Compliance
Over onze klant
International player within the telecom sector.
Taken en verantwoordelijkheden
- Risk assessment process
- Risk treatment & evaluation
- Control design and Implementation
- Control evaluation
- Monitoring & Reporting
- Coach employees in the transformation from security into more generic risk management and compliance professionals
- Report to the CRSO about risks and level of compliance and report to the business when risks are not managed accordingly or level of compliance is not maintained
- Ensure the business is supported in performing risk assessments and control design and implementation activities. Making sure the business is equipped to fulfil their 1st line obligations.
- As a 2nd line function ensure control activities are performed on 1st line activities to ensure risks are mitigated and implemented controls are effective.
- Responsible for executing the internal audit planning. Including agreeing and communicating audit findings and follow-up. Report lines to board and audit committee.
Specific knowledge needed for the position
- Experience in managing, building and motivating teams
- Track record as a change agent, companywide to get the business involved
Type of skills:
- Expertise: The job requires to manage and set-up the risk and compliance team. Because this team is new the job requires in-depth knowledge of risk management and compliance besides managerial capabilities.
- Furthermore the job requires knowledge about audit processes and cycles. Including managing external audit organizations. And experience in reporting and bring across audit findings to business and leadership.
- Guidance: The job has responsibilities to build, manage and provide leadership to diverse teams of professionals which have to be guided to transform from security to more generic risk and compliance professionals.
- Complexity: The job is to build a new team including processes, tools and techniques. Furthermore the value add of a combined risk management and compliance approach must be communicated and proven to the business.
- Impact: The job impacts the capabilities to manage and mitigate risks in an integrated companywide approach.
- Interpersonal skills: The job requires skills to enable the development of a new team including new capabilities and being able to market these new capabilities within the organization. To be, in the end being recognized as a value add
- A competitive remuneration package.