Retail Process Specialist Reimbursement
Working in a dynamic and international environment
Being part of an organisation that is in the middle of a transformation
Over onze klant
Our client is the leading manufactures of innovative hearing care solutions. As a dynamic and global organization they are present in over 90 countries like the UK, USA, Canada, Brazil, Australia, New Zealand and multiple European Countries. With 3.400 stores around the world the organization ranks amongst the biggest retail companies.
From their Global IT Support Centre based in Rotterdam they are currently running one of the largest transformations for their Retail IT Landscape. This transformation is the roll out of Dynamics 365 as a centralized solution to support future growth.
Taken en verantwoordelijkheden
You will leverage existing IT solutions and champion the roll-out of new IT solutions to bring additional value to our Group Companies. Focusing on the ongoing support, optimization and automation of existing business processes. This includes supporting ongoing process and legal changes within the reimbursement and sales domains across our global businesses.
You will act globally as the Retail Process Specialist for Reimbursement (primary focus) and Sales (secondary focus) workstreams for our Audiological Care business. Working closely with the Stream Lead and internal stakeholders across business domains (sales, reimbursement, operations and finance), functional domains (architecture team, RUN, CORP IT, Group Companies) and external development partners. In this role you will engage across multiple projects in the capacity of Retail Process Specialist (Beyond-RMS), or project lead/consultant (group company projects).
In addition, you will significantly contribute the ongoing development of the InRule Business Rules Management System in close collaboration with project leaders and business stakeholders, with the objective of future-proofing our existing systems and reducing costs of maintaining complex business rules. An overview of the tasks and responsibilities can be found below:
- Global project engagements.
- Active participation in full project life-cycle incl. Requirements gathering, build, testing, pilot, deployment and post project phases regarding MS Dynamics 365.
- Take ownership of the successful implementation of business requirements for global projects across their group companies, with a primary focus on the global roll-out of Beyond.
- Expert in new Sales and Reimbursement processes and how to apply these in the new system solution.
- Translate business requirements to IT solutions.
- Develop and maintain business rule applications (InRule) to realize process optimization through the design of business rules, and ensure compliance with ever-changing reimbursement rules by maintaining existing rule applications.
- Ability to design solutions to solve complex business requirements, and streamline/automate business processes.
- Work with technical architects to ensure business solutions meet architectural principals and are aligned with global architectural concepts.
- Design and Communicate high-level process and application solutions across organizational hierarchies.
- Test the IT solution and validate the processes.
- Support the pilot and or deployment of the solution by means of preparing and execute training, facilitate key user testing sessions and provide go-live support.
- Ensure appropriate process related documentation is in place.
- In possession of at least a Bachelor's degree;
- 5+ Years of experience as a business analyst or a similar role;
- Excellent communication skills (English as well as Dutch);
- Experience in at least one full project lifecycle for a successful implementation;
- Experience and knowledge of Microsoft Dynamics 365 or AX;
- Experience with working in international organizations or Retail industry would be a plus;
- Excellent in stakeholder management and the ability to listen and influence stakeholders on all levels
- Strong analytical mindset;
- Results oriented;
- Team player;
- Able to work under pressure;
- Strong affinity with IT;
- Problem solving skills;
- Ability to work autonomously on complex topics;
- Enjoy diving into complex scenarios to gain an thorough understanding of pros, cons, and trade-offs without 'drowning' in the details
A challenging and full-time position with the chance to be a part of one of the largest Global retail organizations and roll out the Processes/Systems for the new IT landscape. This in combination with a full comprehensive benefits package.