- A Key role in an Renewable Energy Technologies Company
- Rapid Expanding, Dynamic Multinational Organization
Over onze klant
Our client revolutionized the solar industry by inventing a better way to harvest and manage energy in PV systems. Today, they are global leaders in smart energy technology. By deploying world-class engineering capabilities and with a relentless focus on innovation, they create smart energy products and solutions that power our lives and drive future progress
Our client develops and sells solar inverters for photovoltaic arrays, energy generation monitoring software, battery energy storage products, as well as other related products and services to residential, commercial and industrial customers. Established in 2006, the company also has offices in Germany, Italy, Japan, and United States.
You will report directly to the Senior Marketing Manager for Benelux and you are based in Vianen, The Netherlands. You will be primarily office based but expected to travel from time to time within the region to meet customers and attend events.
- Define the marketing strategy for both protecting and growing market share in the residential PV sector in the Netherlands according to the needs of the market, comprising both installers (B2B, push), and prosumers (B2B2C with the installers, and B2C direct, pull)
- Conduct effective market research and analysis, including customers, installers, and competitors, to better understand customer behavior and preferences (incl. online reviews) and the performance/satisfaction of our installers
- Think outside-in and translate market and product knowledge in clear and distinctive value propositions and market approach in close collaboration with the different internal (global) departments
- Map the (online) customer journey for different personas at different stages and needs in the PV-system life-cycle
- Develop a deep understanding of the company's Home value proposition specific to the Netherlands and manage an always-on, continually developing campaign.
- Create locally relevant content such as articles, online product content, case studies, success stories, video testimonials, etc.
- Lead - in close collaboration with the Digital Marketing Manager - the ongoing online marketing campaigns to increase brand awareness and preference with the future prosumer and lead generation + conversion for our installers
- Organize and manage customer events, including exhibitions & conferences and - in close collaboration with the Technical Marketing department - customer training programs and webinars
- Work closely with sales to align on installers needs for joint B2B2C marketing materials and campaigns and continuous optimization of their toolbox
- Managing public relations activities together with our PR agencies to maximize exposure
- Native Dutch speaker, fluent in English
- HBO+ / University Degree preferable
- 5 -7 years experience, ideally in B2C and B2B environment
- Industry Experience: Residential sector, Renewable energy, high-tech, SaaS, consumer electronics, power electronics, automotive and electric vehicle industries are highly preferred but not essential
- Full driver's license
- Competitive Salary
- Annual Bonus Plan
- Company Stock Options
- Transport Cost
- Pension Contribution
- Health Care Coverage
- 25 Holidays