- Work at ERIKS, a Specialised Industrial Service Provider
- Over the last 80 years, ERIKS have built up expertise in many areas
Over onze klant
ERIKS is an industrial service provider with over 80 years of experience active worldwide to make industry work better. ERIKS is a multi-product specialist and serves customers with high quality products, on time deliveries and custom made solutions. ERIKS innovates and co-engineers. They create out-of-the-box solutions for their customers and with their customers.
ERIKS is part of the SHV group, a global family business with an impressive portfolio of companies such as SHV Energy, Makro, Mammoet, ERIKS, Nutreco, NPM Capital, ONE-Dyas and Kiwa.
- Lead in consolidation (IBM Cognos), periodic reporting to shareholder SHV (SAP BPC)
- Support Group Finance Team in forecasting and budgeting processes
- Functional maintenance of CPM tool and support in troubleshooting request from users
- Start working smarter: build & improve templates, automate data links, interfaces
- Play an important role in implementation new CPM tool
- ad-hoc request
You work together with the corporate reporting & accounting team in the periodic closing activities, coordinating the timelines, liaising with the local finance teams to collect their data, setting up the consolidation using IBM Cognos and doing the first financial and analytical review complementary to the group business control team. You dive into the submitted P&L, Balance sheet and business input for all countries, following up on argumentation, clarifications and/or corrections towards the countries. To really understand the individual and consolidated figures and to use this in periodic reporting to our shareholder SHV in SAP BPC and external reporting. Furthermore, you make sure the countries are compliant with the accounting standards and actively support the countries on technical topics in the CPM tooling, adoption of new standards and assist with implementing new ways of working and tooling across the 60+ (international) entities.
You will also be responsible for setting up new user accounts, new ledger accounts, process new input schedules and provide internal customers (local finance and group finance teams) with proper templates. As the Group Reporting Specialist you need to have a mindset of continuous improvement of our current set of reports. This means that while running the daily financial activities you work on -for example- improving the collaboration with local finance teams by coaching them in using better templates and standardization and/or by improving the relevance and balance between quantity and quality in the management reporting. Currently there's a complex network of systems and tooling which needs simplification, therefore you have to be eager in getting your hands on IT systems quickly.
You are a pro-active and entrepreneurial financial with a technical background and eager to grow in (management) reporting. You thrive in an international setting and drive continuous improvement.
- Bachelor's or Master degree in Accounting or Finance
- 2 - 5 years' experience in an internationally oriented business or in Accountancy
- Experience with Dutch GAAP or/and IFRS in group structures & consolidation procedures
- Excellent MS Excel skills
- Excellent communication & stakeholder management skills in English
- You have a strong analytical skillset combined with a hands-on mentality: pragmatic and action-oriented
- Proven ability of working in a dynamic and transforming organisation with tight deadlines, and having international exposure
- You are a self-starter, who is able to work independently as well as in a team
- Contract for a year with the intention to extend this into an indefinite contract
- Competitive remuneration package
- Excellent secondary benefits; such as 25 holidays and 12 ATV days
- Possibility to grow professionally
- A great workplace in Utrecht city center, 5 minutes walking distance from Utrecht Central Station