- Work for a well known international business services organisation
- Challenging role as reporting manager
About Our Client
Our client is an internationally operating organisation with a strong data-mindset, facilitating businesses with their growth. They really have thought about what there unique DNA is and they call their work-environment 'fun', 'growth-oriented', and 'respectful'. In their philosophy the only way to achieve your career-goals is by doing something you absolutely love, challenging yourself by comparing yourself with your younger self and setting goals to learn more, and the company values celebrating you as a unique individual by giving respect and asking respect in return.
That does sound like an environment you could achieve anything in, right?
In this position you will be responsible for the preparation and filing of all external financial reporting documents.
- Participate in the coordination and preparation of quarterly reports, half- yearly reports, annual reports, current reports, and press releases.
- Responsible for reporting and managing all equity-based transactions / compensations
- Work with various personnel and departments to collect information and input into the above referenced reports; coordinate, review and collect comments on the various drafts; prepare support files; challenge the appropriateness of disclosures; complete all relevant disclosure checklists and reporting questionnaires.
- Maintain reporting timetable and monitor progress against reporting cycle milestones.
- Monitor the development and applicability of emerging accounting and reporting rules
- Assist with technical accounting research and documentation of new policies and procedures.
The Successful Applicant
Master in Finance and Accounting, CPA preferred
- 5-10 years of progressive accounting experience
- Knowledge/proficiency in IFRS and SOX
Combination of private industry and public accounting experience
What's on Offer
The organisation offers a competitive benefits package.