Regulatory Senior Compliance Officer (Dutch speaker)
An exciting new vacancy exists for a Compliance Officer
Senior Regulatory Compliance Officer
About Our Client
A global trading platform
- Effective day-to-day policy making in close coordination with the Head of Europe to ensure excellent and timely decision-making in the operation of a fair and orderly market.
- Clear reporting of compliance matters and effective contributions at the Board
- Provision of compliance advisory support services to global holding, including assistance in the management of product/rule submissions and notifications to the AFM and DNB
- Maintaining, and providing advice on, the rule book for market participants
- Understanding and effectively implementing measures arising from new regulations
- Working with Market Supervision and Capital Markets in relation to the management and resolution of market events.
- Attending, presenting at and following up on actions arising from engagement with the AFM and DNB.
- Undertaking regulatory projects.
The Successful Applicant
Graduate level education and/or appropriate relevant industry experience; * 10+ years related work experience; * Expertise in analysing and understanding financial services regulations; * Experience in analysing and implementing regulatory reform measures; * Familiarity with MiFID II/MiFIR, AFM and DNB rules; * Previous experience in liaising with regulatory authorities; * Market and product experience in secondary Equity markets. * Effective communicator at all levels; * Self-driven and Resilient; * Autonomous. Able to handle projects independently without much supervision; * Able to work well with other departments and develop good working relationships across the business at all levels; * Good analytical skills; * Good organisational skills with the ability to progress issues on a timely basis, be flexible and prioritise competing workflows; * Fluent in both Dutch and English; * Excellent written and verbal communication skills
What's on Offer
An attractive benefit package.