Regional Property Manager
Great opportunity within a dynamic organization
Large responsiblity with growth potential
Over onze klant
Logistics service provider.
Taken en verantwoordelijkheden
- Leads the regional organization's Property function with regards to all aspects of searching for, securing, managing, renewing and terminating leased commercial property, in the most optimized manner;
- Leads the development of the regional organization's overall strategy towards the property portfolio, and establishes property budgets, plans, policies, systems, and procedures that will achieve these strategic objectives;
- Leads the identification, evaluation and capitalization of opportunities to reduce property costs by effectively leveraging the property organization's relationships with brokers and landlords. Meets annual targets for regional cost reduction;
- Evaluates, negotiates, and manages the complex and/or strategically important supplier and vendor relationships, with regards to property related areas (power, facilities, waste, etc). in order to secure terms that are in the regional organization's best interests;
- Consolidate demand in order to leverage economies of scale and improve purchasing capability and pricing strategies for the organization;
- Liaise with executive management to anticipate future demand for property, especially in support of Launch activities. Drive a forward looking regional strategy towards both property and the management of facilities;
- Oversee the development and implementation of corporate policies, checklists, and other materials that describe the organization's technical, quality, service, or reliability standards to help evaluate supplier proposals and ensure consistency in property bids;
- Take responsibility for all Property related SAP activity within the region, ensuring that process and policy are followed, and using system KPIs to improve performance where relevant;
- This position includes responsibility for the Purchasing elements of all Property Related areas, as stated above, but in addition, it may also include responsibility for certain other Purchasing commodities, (for example company cars, MHE, Travel) as agreed with your Line Manager.
- Bachelor's degree and a minimum of five years Commercial Property & Procurement experience;
- Demonstrated prior experience in providing excellent relations with external vendors and suppliers preferably Property Brokers, landlords and owners of commercial property/real estate, preferably in the logistics industry
- Must possess top interpersonal skills and ability to support all levels of the organization, especially core strategic relationships;
- Long-term strategic planning skills;
- Strong oral & written communication skills, strong administrative and organizational skills; Excellent problem solving and financial analysis skills;
- Must be fluent in English and German;
- Extensive travel is involved as required regarding the business needs
The client offers exciting and challenging roles within a growing international organization. They strive to hire and develop the right people, locally and globally; stimulating personal growth and self-development within an informal atmosphere. They offer a market competitive salary and benefits package.