Regional Account Manager Oncology
Become part of a global Pharmaceutical leader
Strategic role at a rapidly growing business unit
Over onze klant
Our client is a global Pharmaceutical leader in various therapeutic areas with a highly promising pipeline of products. We are currently searching for a Regional Account Manager Oncology for the growing Oncology Business Unit.
Taken en verantwoordelijkheden
In this position, you will be responsible to optimize access for patients to innovative Oncology products by supporting the brand strategy at hospital level and by creating optimal financial access to our client's product portfolio.
As a successful Regional Account Manager, you will identify risks and opportunities for the commercial strategy by using your knowledge of the Dutch Healthcare system and your account's unique dynamics. You will be required to build sustainable relationships with the financial decision makers at hospitals such as the hospital pharmacist. Whilst building the relationship, you will need to gain insight about all the other concerns including but not limited to meeting days, pharmacy commissions, and other influencers in your accounts. Therefore, one of your main responsibilities will include identifying innovative pricing agreements to maximize sales benefits for the assigned portfolio.
Supplementing these responsibilities, you will be asked to introduce new products and indications of key brands to non-prescribers.By doing so, you will play a key role in ensuring adequate budget allocation at hospital level. You will also identify regional financial access problems and work in close contact with Pricing & Market Access as well as Brand Managers to implement innovative Budget Impact Models and Value Propositions.
In this highly matrix role, you will be asked to participate in regional meetings with other internal stakeholders and communicate the financial access situation for your product portfolio to product specialists, rayon managers, sales managers, regional business managers, MSLs and Pricing & Market Access Managers.
- Become a financial expert on hospital & integrated care financing;
- Identify key financial drivers per hospital and propose programs or innovative price agreements to optimize access for key Oncology products;
- Understand and map financial access drivers, inform matrix teams and drive commercial strategy in assigned region;
- Build strong relationships with key decision-makers in assigned accounts;
- Act as a strong business partner for the internal matrix organization.
As an experienced Regional Account Manager, you have a strong understanding of financial Healthcare Systems in the Netherlands. You have at least 5 years of sales or Medical Sales Liaison experience in the pharmaceutical industry and you have strong persuasion skills.
- In-depth knowledge of hospital environment and procedures;
- Preferably, experience with launch and marketing of pharmaceutical products;
- Strong networking and negotiation skills;
- Customer focused approach with excellent communication attributes;
- Minimum 5 years of sales or MSL experience within the Pharmaceutical industry;
- Fluent Dutch and English;
- Bachelor and preferably MSc degree in Healthcare Management.
Our client offers a strong salary package with great side benefits and promising growth opportunities for successful colleagues.