Multinational dynamic environment
Fast growing scale-up
About Our Client
The company is the global leader in trading energy commodities. They deal with buyers and sellers of certificates and physical products all over the world, these include energy efficiency certification, renewable energy certificates and carbon emission allowances. The companies' goal is to bring their customers the right products for their needs, at the right time. Because their energy commodities trading network is more extensive than any other trading company in this market, they are able to offer unrivaled choice, service and reliability.
- Tracking candidates using our Applicant Tracking Software (Greenhouse);
- Scheduling different interview stages by coordinating agendas;
- Working with hiring managers and recruiters throughout the recruitment lifecycle, from approvals and intakes to job postings, or pre screenings;
- Collecting feedback throughout the recruitment process;
- Compiling and sending out offers and employment agreements;
- Participating in different recruitment projects;
- Assisting the team where needed with various recruitment tasks.
The Successful Applicant
- You have 3-5 years of experience in Recruiting or Human Resources, preferably in an administrative or support position;
- Experience making employment agreements and familiar with most visa regulations;
- A degree in Administration, Human Resources, Psychology, or any other related field;
- You work in a structured manner, and have a detailed way of thinking;
- You are a well-spoken and professional multitasker;
- Open individual, ready to work in a fast-paced environment;
- You are both a team player as well as a reliable individual;
- Fluent in English and any other European language is a plus.
What's on Offer
Let's discuss this on the phone!