Recruitment Consultant - Sales & Marketing
360 degrees recruitment - you are at the driver's seat of your own business
Dynamic and fast environment within an international company
About Our Client
Page Group changes lives for people through creating opportunity to reach potential.
Michael Page, part of the Page Group, is one of the world's leading professional recruitment agencies, specialising in the placement of candidates in permanent, contract, temporary and interim positions with clients around the world. The Group employs 7,500 people across 37 countries. Michael Page has more than 40 years expertise in professional recruitment services. Over this period we have grown organically to establish ourselves as one of the best-known and most respected consultancy companies. For our team at Michael Page in Rotterdam, we are now actively recruiting for the position of:
Recruitment Consultant - Sales & Marketing
We are searching for an experienced, commercial, enthusiastic and driven Recruitment Consultant to join our team. The team services both our Dutch and multinational clients through sourcing professionals on their behalf. We offer excellent opportunities for growth and development within a young and dynamic working environment. Our employees have most certainly a work hard, play hard mentality. If you have a strong drive to achieve and you enjoy a good healthy challenge - you might just have what it takes to be very successful here.
If you want to be part of our team, where success and fun go hand in hand, then we would like to hear from you.
As a Recruitment Consultant in the Sales & Marketing Team in Rotterdam, you will be responsible for your own portfolio of both smaller sized local as well as large international clients/accounts. Should you join us, you will choose for a highly commercial and entrepreneurial position in an expanding team. Amongst others your responsibilities will consist of the following:
- Acquisition of new assignments and recruitment projects in a competitive environment
- Business development; expanding our portfolio of clients
- Building up and maintaining commercial relationships with key-stakeholders within your portfolio (calling, networking, meetings).
- Consult and act as a business partner and advisor for clients in dealing with specific requirements
- Assess and respond quickly to the specific needs of each assignment and following up with a custom-made recruitment process that meets the need of the client
- Build and maintain an active and in-depth network of candidates that seek a new career move
- Interview candidates and gain detailed understanding of their expertise and career search
- Manage candidate's and client's expectations and negotiate between both parties until final successful placement
- Take full responsibility for your own portfolio and commercial success
The Successful Applicant
To be successful in this role on the longer-run, you have to possess an entrepreneurial spirit, focus on results and winning mentality. Next to this come your strong commercial drive and experience in managing a portfolio of clients and selling products/services to those. You are ambitious with a strong personality and you give a personal touch to your work, shaping your own personal brand. In addition to that, you have:
- Minimum of Bachelor level degree education or similar (HBO/WO)
- Minimum of 2 years of successful track record and experience in a commercial / sales role, ideally in the recruitment field.
- Fluency in English and Dutch (both in speaking and in writing)
- Outstanding communication and negotiations skills; commercial flair
- High level of independence, ownership, ability to prioritise, can-do-mentality, strong drive and ambition
What's on Offer
At Michael Page we don't offer you just a job - we offer you career progression and a clear growth path. As a receiver of the Top Employer award for 3 years in a row, we stand behind our principles of actively investing in our people. Your development - both personal and professional - will stand central. You will get the chance to be part of an international team, work among driven and experienced colleagues with strong teamwork values.
Next to that you will receive above average standard base salary, superior bonus scheme, incentives, smart phone, company car / mobility solution, high-end training program, the chance to work from a premium office environment in combination with the flexibility to work from home.
Sounds like you? Do you have what it takes to join our team? Then don't wait but directly apply so we can get in touch to discuss further with you.