Recruitment Consultant - Sales, Marketing & Communications
Communicate with clients to get a clear view on their hiring needs and goals
Develop and implement strategies
Over onze klant
We are looking for a dynamic professional who is passionate, with drive and is not afraid of a good challenge. Our colleagues have a commercial attitude and don't mind stepping out of their comfort zone. To be successful in our business means to never give up and always give 100% in everything you do. We connect the dots; we change lives and we help companies connect with qualified professionals. We celebrate our successes together and make our work fun.
Page Executive, Michael Page, Page Personnel and Page Outsourcing together form PageGroup, a global, top player in the recruitment market. If you join one of our teams, you work for one of the best names in the sector.
We are currently looking for a talented individual to join our Sales, Marketing & Communications team in Rotterdam.
Taken en verantwoordelijkheden
To be successful as a recruitment consultant at Michael Page, you need to have an entrepreneurial approach and you like working within an international environment. Next to this you are in charge of building and maintaining your own portfolio of clients and candidates.
Responsibilities in this role include:
- Communicate with clients to get a clear view on their hiring needs and organizational goals
- Research into clients company
- Communicate with clients to determine their hiring needs
- Develop and implement strategies based on clients need
- Research into competitors and market place
- Define job description and document specifications
- Identify prospective candidates using a variety of channels
- Create a candidate persona for each open position
- Conduct confidential interviews
- Follow-up references and check credit
- Present shortlisted candidates
- Present detailed candidate profile summaries
- Build long-term client relationships
- Research and develop recruiting leads
- Develop a sustainable candidate lead strategy
You genuinely enjoy working with people, you are result-oriented, you are honest and have a healthy dose of resilience. You are driven, ambitious and possess a strong personality with flair. You have a commercial drive and experience in managing a portfolio of clients and selling products/services. You give a personal touch to your work, shaping your own personal brand. Next to this you have:
- Bachelor degree level diploma
- Several years of commercial/sales/recruitment experience
- Outstanding communications skills in English and Dutch beneficial
- Strong commercial drive, result and service-orientation
The chance to be part of an internationally-renowned A-brand in the recruitment world. You will be surrounded by great colleagues who you will work together with. Opportunity to develop your own portfolio of clients and candidates; you are given enough freedom and flexibility in this (working hours, working from home). Competitive salary - fixed base salary, a bonus component, incentives, company phone and a car. Best in the sector recruitment training and development program, transparent career growth path within the company. Please use this reference MHIC191920