- Opportunity to join one of the largest real estate managers in the world
- Steep learning curve with international exposure
About Our Client
PGIM is the diversified asset management business of Prudential Financial, Inc. (NYSE: PRU)1. With $1.5trillionin assets under management, and 39 offices spanning 17 countries, PGIM is among the world's top-10 largest asset managers. Comprised of seven self-governing asset management divisions, each PGIM business offers a distinct workplace culture that aligns with the firm's ultimate objective: to provide premier service to clients while fostering an inclusive workplace culture that is rooted in trust, respect and equality.
As one of the largest real estate managers in the world with more than $200billion in gross assets under management and administration, PGIM Real Estate strives to deliver exceptional outcomes for investors and borrowers through a range of real estate equity and debt solutions across the risk-return spectrum. The scope of insights, rigorous risk management and seamless execution are backed by a 50-year legacy of investing in commercial real estate, a 140-year history of real estate financing and the deep local expertise of professionals in 32 cities globally.
Through investment, financing, asset management and talent management approach, PGIM engages in practices that ignite positive environmental and social impact, while pursuing activities that strengthen communities around the world. When you join the team, you'll find yourself inspired by an inclusive company culture that believes that diversity of all kinds allows to develop better and more innovative solutions for their clients.
We are looking for an astute, determined professional to fulfill a Business Development Associate position within the Real Estate Business Development Team of PGIM Real Estate. You will be a part of raising institutional capital for private funds by promoting PGIM Real Estate's funds and investment opportunities. You will have the ability to showcase your success through collaboration, ownership and innovation. You will be a part of a fast-paced,transaction oriented environment which will expose you to all aspects of PGIM Real estate's business on a global basis. You will develop expertise in emerging trends and practices within real estate and engage with industry professionals and institutional investors to assess and diligence investment opportunities and funds. This rewarding opportunity will enable you to make a big impact in the organization, so if this sounds exciting, then PGIM might be the place. The role will entail some travel, primarily in the EMEA region.
As a Business Development Associate,you will be supporting the Business Development Executive Director as well as collaborating with the wider Business Development team. This includes but is not limited to:
- Product development
- Client Due Diligence
- Managing fund opportunity reports and associated CRM system
- Maintaining fund roadshow schedule and associated logistics
- Contacting prospective investors to arrange calls/meetings on behalf of business development reps
- Develop presentations and other support material for client meetings and (virtual) events
- Internal liaison with Product Specialist Units and Compliance to ensure that presentations are completed and available when required
- Distributing fund marketing materials to clients on behalf of business development reps
- Support in the development and implantation of the social media activities
- Servicing client requests and responding to client inquiries
- Provide Fund performance figures, market updates and competitor analysis on request
- Ad-hoc project work driven by business requirements
The Successful Applicant
Candidates will ideally have experience working at an investment bank or private equity firm.
Your Required Skills:
- Strong written and oral communication skills;
- Fluent in Dutch and English;
- Ability to collaborate and work within teams;
- Self-starter and able to work independently;
- Basic knowledge of finance and financial terms;
- Expert in the use of Microsoft products including PowerPoint, Word and Excel;and
- Strong work ethic and focused on outcomes.
Your Desired Skills:
- Real estate and/or private funds experience;
- CFA, MBA or advanced degree is a plus;
- Language skills other than English;and
- Accounting and/or real estate finance knowledge
What's on Offer
- A competitive salary package
- Opportunity to grow and develop within a large well-established international organisation