Quality Control/EHS coordinator
Working for a global market leader in assimilation lightin
Over onze klant
Gavita is the global market leader in assimilation lighting for the professional horticulture and indoor growing industries. Since it began over 30 years ago, a strong emphasis has been placed on innovation. Gavita has witnessed the birth of many technological developments that are now the market standard. All the world's horticultural areas are served from our sites in the Netherlands, Canada, Russia, Ukraine and Norway.
Taken en verantwoordelijkheden
- Perform routine visual inspections of all raw materials, manufactured products, and finished goods for product uniformity consistency and setup periodic batch controls.
Collaborate with US QC-team to ensure efficiency and equality in work.
Setup procedure to perform daily QC audits on incoming, in-process and outgoing products.
Evaluate product consistency, stability and potency as a pivot between a process and a system.
Assist Technical Services with raw material qualifications when needed.
Coordinate calibration of all test equipment and accurately document the results of the inspections and testing.
Investigate customer complaints and other reported issues.
Analyze (self-collected) data to identify areas for improvement.
- Working with production management to setup quality assurance, discuss or recommend process improvements and corrections.
- Develop procedures, guidelines, work instructions and provide training to educate and check staff members in the manufactory and warehouse for consistency of finished goods.
- Maintain clean and safe working environment.
- Promote, execute and adhere to the company's health and safety program, and encourage all employees, to adopt safety as key aspect of our culture.
- Work in a safe, responsible manner to not intentionally or unintentionally injure oneself, or endanger the wellbeing of others.
- Performs potential other tasks as assigned.
- Effective verbal and written communication skills in English and Dutch.
- Minimum 4 years of experience in a manufacturing environment.
- Ambition and flexibility to work in a cross-functional, global and fast-paced working environment.
- High level of concentration, well organized and attention to detail.
- Experience with technical concepts, practices, and procedures.
- Experience with conventional low and high voltage industrial electronics, practices, and procedures is an advantage.
- Experience in EH&S in the Netherlands.
- Ability to multitask and prioritize duties.
- Ability to follow through assignments with a minimum of direction.
- Ability to work with Excel and ERP systems especially SAP preferred.
Good working conditions