- Help build the largest portfolio of commercial Energy Assets in Europe.
- Gain valuable experience in innovative renewable solutions
Over onze klant
Our client is the global leader in logistics real estate. They own, manage and develop high-quality properties in the world's most vibrant centers of commerce, approximately 965 million square feet in 19 countries. Some of the world's largest brands (e.g., Amazon, BMW, DHL, FedEx, Pepsi) turn to them because they know an efficient supply chain will help their businesses operate more effectively, and a strategic relationship with our client will create a competitive advantage. They take their global footprint seriously as the top-ranked U.S. company and sixth overall among the Global 100 Most Sustainable Corporations in the World.
We are looking for an experienced Energy Asset Manager (i.e. Solar, EV, Storage) that is self-motived and thrives in a fast-paced environment that values creative problem solving, collaboration, and continuous improvement. This is an excellent opportunity to gain valuable experience in the solar market, EV charging, battery storage and other innovative renewable solutions. You will help set the processes & systems in place to make our organization run smoothly and support our exponential growth. This position offers an unparalleled ability to help build the largest portfolio of commercial energy assets in Europe.What's Needed In Order To Do That:
- Setup and build the EU Asset Management organization for our Energy Assets
- Review Operational Performance reports and work with O&M service provider and facilities managers to optimal asset performance.
- Support the development of information sharing platforms and work management systems, including populating such systems with historical records and archiving of documents.
- Review pro-forma and various documents to identify risk, provide input, and document obligations for future tracking.
- Interface with various internal & external teams to ensure a smooth transition of projects from construction to commercial operation.
- Manage commercial issues in collaboration with legal; coordinate and conduct negotiations to resolve issues with counterparties.
- Review various agreements and develop strategies to improve asset performance and risk.
- Work with various teams to ensure revenues are received and coded appropriately.
- Lead and coordinate with cross-functional teams to ensure compliance with key project agreements, incentive programs, regulatory requirements, and other project obligation.
- Compile annual customer billing reconciliations and update financial systems.
- 3+ years of experience in the renewable energy industry, preferably in a commercial role
- 5+ years in project management, construction management, project development, project administration, project financing, project accounting, asset management or similar role.
- Bachelor's degree in Engineering, Finance, Business, Accounting, or similar field is required.
- Prior experience establishing new process and working with IT to develop proof of concept for processes automation is preferred.
- Able to travel up to 30% of the time
- Self-starter who can work independently and is able to build something from scratch
- Prior history in negotiating and resolving complex issues through strong collaboration with internal and external stakeholders.
- Prior experience developing budgets and performing financial analysis; Advanced MS Excel
- Working knowledge and of accounting concepts
- Prior history managing contracts and service providers.
- Ability to understand technical issues and read as-built plans.
- Demonstrated expertise in contract compliance and administration.
- Strong organizational, project management and attention to detail.
- General knowledge of business systems and process (billing, accounting, document management, procurement, etc.)
Salary and compensation package (bonus target) to be determined by the candidate's education, experience, knowledge, skills, and abilities, as well as internal equity and alignment with market data.