Projectmanager IT French Speaking
Great opportunity for a French speaking Projectmanager IT!
Over onze klant
HighRadius is a Fintech enterprise Software-as-a-Service (SaaS) company which is defining the global market for Integrated Receivable & Treasury solutions. Twice recognised as the #1 global leader in SaaS & Cloud Enabled Accounts
Receivable Applications (IDC:2020/2021), the HighRadius® Integrated Receivables platform reduces cycle times in the order-to-cash process by automating receivables and payments processes across credit, electronic billing and payment processing, cash application,deductions and collections. Powered by the RivanaTM Artificial Intelligence Engine purpose-built for finance and the FreedaTM Digital Assistant, HighRadius enables teams to leverage machine learning to predict future outcomes and automate routine, labour-intensive tasks. EMEA customers include; Unilever, Shell, AXA, Adidas, AB InBev, L'Oreal, Danone, Bose, Reckitt Benckiser, Sanofi and many many more - In addition, over 20% of the Fortune 1000 are HighRadius customers.
HighRadius is on a high-growth trajectory and is significantly expanding it's EMEA operations. Be sure to check out our company's website to learn more about our fun culture, great benefits, read customer and employee testimonials, and more!
Taken en verantwoordelijkheden
Role : Project Manager - Location Amsterdam, NL - French Speaking
As a Project Manager with HighRadius, you will play a key role in our global expansion, managing multiple complex SaaS implementation projects across Europe, including leading projects with a number of French-speaking customers. In this role, you will not only lead project teams and manage deliverables throughout the project lifecycle, but also build and manage relationships with internal and external stakeholders to ensure a high degree of client satisfaction.
You are an excellent fit for this role if you thrive in a fast-paced environment and have a track record of success in partnering with multiple external clients in helping them achieve desired business outcomes.
Your Day to Day:
* Located in our Amsterdam Office, Lead SaaS implementations for
assigned clients across Europe, managing 3+ engagements at any given
* Build strong relationships with clients, including business and IT
* Manage project team, resources and deliverables throughout the
planning, design, testing and hypercare phases of the project
* Manage project issues/risks, client expectations, change management
and escalate as needed
* Able to effectively use the established frameworks in project execution,
client management, resource utilization, resource mentoring, etc.
* Assist in building best practices and benchmarks from completed projects.
* Bilingual: Business-grade language skills (C1 or better) in English and
French are required
* 5+ years of consulting experience
* 2 years minimum experience as Project Manager demonstrating
management and leadership experience in a fast-paced
consulting/professional services role
* Experience in functional or technical role in implementation of SaaS or
ERP solutions is a plus
* Ability to adapt to changing schedules and scope and derive win-win
* Independent thinking with keen problem solving skills
* High organization and prioritization skills
* Excellent verbal, written and interpersonal skills
* Willingness to travel.
What's in it for you:
* Be a part of an industry-defining business that is driving revolution in
global financial supply chains
* Work with a company with high-growth trajectory, fueling diverse future
* Team-oriented atmosphere that promotes collaboration and shared
* Partner with large customers across Europe like Unilever, Shell, AXA,
Adidas, AB InBev, L'Oreal and more
* Joining a business that engenders fun, creativity and collaboration.