- Prepare, lead and implement Logistics Projects
- Manage Logistics Projects and develop innovative solutions
Over onze klant
Established in 2011, our client is one of the fastest growing logistics service providers in the world of Logistics Distribution and Supply Chain. They specialize in innovative logistics services by developing and applying optimized solutions and providing SCM consultancy to customers based on their own platform. The company is active worldwide in 40 countries employing more than 4.500 logistics experts.
The Project Manager will be preparing and managing assigned logistics projects. The aim is to develop the logistics network of our client and to optimize the logistics operations in the Netherlands.
- Prepare, lead and implement Logistics Projects;
- Create a Project planning, guard the process and the budget;
- Lead Project meetings to share information and keep the Project team aligned on the project progress;
- Test and implement Logistical Process Optimizations;
- Stakeholder management with internal stakeholders like sales subsidiaries, European HQ and Headquarters, LSP's and other service providers involved;
- Creative design and analysis of business requirements;
- Create successful solutions and implementations based on your analysis.;
- Responsible for making business cases including ROI as well as reporting project progress to stakeholders.
- Advise on developments and trends for further improvement based on experience and knowledge.
For this role we are looking for a candidate with experience in Supply Chain development, distribution and warehousing with the ability to develop and manage innovation projects. Our ideal candidate has a positive mindset, has strong communication-, persuasion- and analytical skills. He/she is a flexible problem-solver with a strong hands-on mentality.
We are looking for a Project manager with:
- A Bachelor/Master degree;
- Significant experience in Logistics project management;
- 5-7 years working experience in a relevant role and environment;
- A proficient level of English
- Good MS Office skills
- Experience with ERP system
- Travelling within the Netherlands will be required in this role.
Next to a salary of between €71.280 and €84.240 our client offers outstanding secondary benefits, for instance a fully paid health care insurance and fitness subscription at Basic Fit.