- Develop your career in a well-known company
- Manager big budget projects at worldwide level
About Our Client
Our client is a company active in an industrial sector. Based in Liège, the company is currently looking for a Project Manager to build new industrial sites.
- You are in charge of projects of adapting, rebuilding or building industrial sites/Production Factories
- You oversee all aspects of the project using planning, monitoring and controlling processes.
- You are responsible for co-ordination and completion of the project and to this end will perform a variety of tasks including setting deadlines, assigning responsibilities, and monitoring and summarizing progress of the project
- You follows up after construction by ascertaining that the health, safety and environmental group procedure and local rules are well implemented and respected
- You are responsible for more than one project at a time
- You manage projects with budgets over 60 million
- You report to the Head of Project Management
The Successful Applicant
- You have a bachelor's or master's degree with technical orientation (or similar by experience)
- Experience in adapting, rebuilding, or constructing industrial sites/factories
- Experience managing mechanical main equipment design and production projects
- Knowledge of Mechanical systems as conveyors, gearboxes, saws, pumps, belts, packaging equipment, etc.
- You speak fluent English
- You are open to travel between 20% and 50% of your time
What's on Offer
- Our client offers you an attractive salary based on your experience
- A company car + fuel card
- You will benefit from insurances, meal vouchers, bonus as well as many other advantages
- This opportunity is a chance for you to learn and develop yourself in your career
- Travel all around the world