- Working on different projects within an international logistics service provider
- A role with a lot of responsibilities and independence
Over onze klant
The company we know today started with the purchase of a single warehouse in Seattle, Washington. Since that acquisition in 2008, the organisation has welcomed some of the most prestigious and respected cold chain companies into its logistical service.
Today, it is an organization that is deeply rooted in generations of cold storage expertise and on the cutting edge of technology and innovation.
The Project Manager Europe will work across our businesses within the European region (mostly BENELUX). You are therefore willing to travel up to 50% and work together with the PMO team on exciting projects.You will partner up with senior teams across functions on projects ranging from:
- Growth strategy: new business integrations, facility expansions, greenfield expansions;
- Market analysis;
- Operational improvements, using Lean Six Sigma and/or PMP;
- Supply chain design.As a member of the PMO, you will be part of a dynamic team positioned to drive significant impact in a fast-growing company.
You will excel at thinking creatively and analytical, results-oriented problem-solver, balancing multiple medium-sized projects simultaneously, and developing collaborative working relationships with business partners and technical experts.
You will have the ability to affect the business by influencing decisions through advice, counsel, analysis or facilitating and coordinating other services to assist in project completion.
You like to work collaboratively with all levels including executives, front line leaders, operators, technical experts, and across various functions in the organization
- Bachelor's degree and at least 5 years of relevant work experience.
- Lean and/or Six Sigma and/or PMP.
- Languages: Dutch and English, other languages pre.
Willingness to travel up to 50%.
- Competitive salary
- Bonus oppertunity
- Lease car
- Telephone + laptop
- 27 vacation days