- Working for a market leader in SCM services for fashion and lifestyle brands
- Work on different projects
Over onze klant
Our client is the market leader in Supply Chain Management (SCM) services for the fashion and lifestyle brands.
The company has evolved from a transport company into a full supply chain solutions provider with a specific expertise in e-fulfilment solutions. With a strong base in Europe the company has expanded to the US and Asia enabling the client to service its customers across the globe.
The client investments and vast experience in IT solutions enable a globally unified platform. Every day nearly 4000 team members support their customers to deliver on their promises. With over 350 million Euro revenue, it is the companies scale and flexibility to create world class solutions that delight its customers.
As the new Project Manager you will contribute to business improvements for the region both towards customers as well as internal operations. These could be customer implementations, operational implementations and business improvements like automation and innovations. You are responsible for the management of projects to satisfy business needs, acquiring and utilizing the necessary resources and skills, within agreed parameters of cost, lead time and quality.
- You have several years of experience in Project Management
- You can shift easily between project execution and project management
- You have experience in e-commerce: Operational management or Engineering
- You have good knowledge of the Dutch and English language
- You have a background as a logistics engineer, proces engineer, project manager or something similar.
Besides you have the following skills/ knowledge:
- Knowledge of WMS and other relevant logistics applications
- Knowledge of Fashion / Lifestyle logistics is a plus
- Knowledge of Lean/ Six Sigma / Process design is a plus
- Strong communication skills and positive mentality
- Problem solving and analytical skills
- Business commercial understanding and proactive towards internal operations and clients
- Excellent problem solving and decision making skills
- Strong written and oral skills in both Dutch and English
- Strong ability to manage multiple tasks in stressful circumstances
- Strong time management skills
- Self-starter, independent
- Occasionally, you are willing to travel to other sites within the region Southern Netherlands
- Competitive salary
- 22 vacation days
- Full time employement
- Phone & Laptop